Excellence Riviera Cancun Brides?

@@Sabes44 - It's not a lobster tail, but it's on the private rehearsal dinner menu options. She said I could pick and choose between both sets of menu options for either event. I thought steak and lobstek would go over better at the wedding reception. Also, I don't eat fish (except shrimp and lobster). Jessica said I couldn't mix and match entree proteins,so I chose the one with the fish for the welcome dinner. I really would've prefered to have done a chicken and shrimp option, but there are none. :(

Edited by JenniferH114

Got it, thanks for the clarification, we selected the steak and scallops, which I am happy wit.  But, we are not doing a private rehearsal, so never saw those menus.  Are you ready for your wedding in less than 2 months!?!

@@Sabes44 - Ahhh! It's pretty crazy that we leave seven weeks from today! Honestly, most of the items are checked off of the list. There are a few more things to tie up but nothing really major. I think it'll help once we start packing everything up, which I'm sure we'll start to do a couple weeks before.

How are things going for you? You're right around the corner, too!

I know it's been asked before, but I still have not decided what to do for ceremony music. I was thinking maybe just quietly play some mellow caribbean tunes for the whole ceremony?? I honestly just want it to be simple. I was hoping I wouldn't have to worry about this at all, but oh well.

@@JenniferH114, that is so exciting!  I am in the same boat, just the little stuff left, I just keeping checking off as much as I can when I have time/ am motivated.

We are still working on the music too!  I just brought that up with my fiance that we need to decide on that, last night.  I think we will just have romantic, simple background music before the ceremony and I hadn't thought of anything during honestly.  But we still haven't decided the songs to walk up and down the aisle too either.  For some reason we just can't agree on the same thing!

I think you would be fine with just some mellow Caribbean tunes!  

I created a "ceremony playlist" on my iPhone. I had 15 mins worth of music for when guests gathered at the ceremony site, I had one song for me and the girls to walk down the aisle (cannon d in steel drums). It was perfect. I figured we would all walk to same song for a smoother feel. Jessica also had me choose a song for when we sign the documents (which takes more time than expected) and I had a final song for when we walked back up the aisle. Jessica came to my room before the ceremony And took my phone. I went over which song was for what and she handled it exactly as I wanted. I put my sister in charge of getting the phone back which Jesaica gave to her at the conclusion of the ceremony. It's worrisome b/c Jessica is so casual about it but is really goes very smoothly. There was no hesitation or gaps in the ceremony.

Hope that helps!

• Like 1