Excellence Riviera Cancun Brides?

I just found out Del Sol Photography doesn't work with excellence resorts anymore. Can anyone recommend a good photographer?

I was so upset when I found that out for myself. I had been watching their work for a long time. When I contacted them they referred me to Lucidum Photography. Vincent used to work with them until he branched out on his own. He seems amazing! He has the same style as Del Sol.

They sent me the link to him also. I will check out the site later!

Definitely check him out! He has a small portfolio since he is recently on his own but you will be able to get a feel for his work. And if you stay tuned until August you will be able to see my wedding!!????

hi! we are getting married at excellence riviera july 6, 2015 (so far away, i know) and am loving this thread of comments - very helpful! i'm wondering if anyone feedback on staying at the excellence club honeymoon suite versus a "less fancy" room - is it worth the extra money?? i'd like the extra room in the suite for the wedding day - the whole getting ready thing - but we will obviously be spending most of our time OUTSIDE of the room with our friends and family. any input on room selection is appreciated!

My fiancé and I are also doing the two story rooftop oceanfront excellence club room! We decided since this is our honeymoon and we will have family and friends there with us that it would be a good way of "getting away" if we wanted to. It really wasn't that bad of a price, and why not go all out! Have you decided yet which room you are going to choose?

Is anyone having someone play music during ceremony? I saw they work with a guitarist, harpist, saxophonist etc. Deciding which one to get!

I was planning on just playing music with my ipod (already making a playlist!) but I would be interested in finding out more about the guitarist or harpist! Do you know what they charge?

Guitar is $550 and harp is $500. Let me know if interested and I can send you their emails.  The resort emailed me a sheet.  Are you doing Gold or Silver package?  When I look at the menus, I only see one main entrée listed in each list.  Do your guests get to pick between two? 

Hi Karijean, TA Wendy here... my 2 cents worth is that it is very much worth it to have the extra room and "special" feel that this room will give you. With Excellence Club you are going to get the upgraded amenities, and just the really nice atmosphere and additional service.

The rooms at this resort are awesome.. large and beautiful!

One of my favorites, and I work with all the properties in the area.

I also like that the rooms are stocked here with full bottles of premium alcohol instead of the small minis like Secrets offers guests in room.

Bvulgari amenities are the best, too!

I was just on site last week and if I can answer any questions for you or assist at all please feel free to PM me!

My fiancé and I are also doing the two story rooftop oceanfront excellence club room! We decided since this is our honeymoon and we will have family and friends there with us that it would be a good way of "getting away" if we wanted to. It really wasn't that bad of a price, and why not go all out! Have you decided yet which room you are going to choose?

Karijean this is the room we booked as well.  Your wedding is just around the corner!  You must be so excited.  I cannot wait to hear all about it and see pics!!