Photo

Kat's Planning Thread, Lots of pics and info for SGOR brides.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#11 kat2012

kat2012
  • 602 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:23 AM

My make up and hair inspirations:

77194581082504089_j0yWbbZG_c.jpg77194581082511462_3r6lPe9W_c.jpg

77194581082480095_r4ZdTT7L_c.jpg77194581082480112_KEK2EKIp_b.jpg

#12 kat2012

kat2012
    • 602 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:39 AM

Thanks anudrm! 

I am starting to get mild anxiety, and putting planning thread together made me feel a bit better about my upcoming wedding. 

Did you have that feeling that you forget something before you left?

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Yay Kat!!!!! Everything is coming out beautifully.  I love the red shoes and the gray sash on the dress - as you know I am all about color.  Can't wait to see more!

#13 anudrm

anudrm
      • 760 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:47 AM

Did I get the feeling? I wished I did.  I didn't pack my baby girl's dress for the wedding, had to buy a new one.  I forgot her swim suits, had to buy a new one.  Didn't pack any swim suits for myself.  I forgot to grab our headphones for our Zune's for the plane ride.  I had all of my wedding stuff because I had packed that close to two weeks prior, but the other things I forgot....

No worries though - no one will know what you forgot. Everyone will have a wonderful time and once it is all over you will have beautiful pics of you and your hubby. No one will care that a curl in your head is out of place, that you are sweating and your make up is running. No one will care when you do the ugly cry when you are saying your vows.

Trust me!!! No worries - enjoy your entire stay!!!!

Originally Posted by kat2012 

Thanks anudrm! 

I am starting to get mild anxiety, and putting planning thread together made me feel a bit better about my upcoming wedding. 

Did you have that feeling that you forget something before you left?

#14 kat2012

kat2012
        • 602 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:56 AM

Thank you!!!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

After reading you post, you made me feel so much better :D Also I will take your advise and pack ahead 

Did I get the feeling? I wished I did.  I didn't pack my baby girl's dress for the wedding, had to buy a new one.  I forgot her swim suits, had to buy a new one.  Didn't pack any swim suits for myself.  I forgot to grab our headphones for our Zune's for the plane ride.  I had all of my wedding stuff because I had packed that close to two weeks prior, but the other things I forgot....

No worries though - no one will know what you forgot. Everyone will have a wonderful time and once it is all over you will have beautiful pics of you and your hubby. No one will care that a curl in your head is out of place, that you are sweating and your make up is running. No one will care when you do the ugly cry when you are saying your vows.

Trust me!!! No worries - enjoy your entire stay!!!!

#15 anudrm

anudrm
          • 760 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:02 AM

Yes don't stress over anything. Just enjoy, even if you and he have to get married in t-shirts and jeans, just inhale the moment!!!

My photographer caught me in the mist of the ugly cry, those are some of my favorite photos though, LOL

Originally Posted by kat2012 

Thank you!!!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

After reading you post, you made me feel so much better :D Also I will take your advise and pack ahead  of time.

My FI keeps telling that we can buy anything that we will forget :D But I still worry...

I already told my photog that she will have to do lots of editing. Haha I cry all the time, even when I dont even mean too.....

#16 Allie2012

Allie2012
            • 194 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:28 AM

Kat - I love your custom wedding cake topper, where did you get it????? I wanna have one made but some of the prices I've seen so far are crazy!

Also thank you so much for posting the info about the wedding paper, I was going to order a bunch of stuff from vista print but this could save me sooooo much money!!!

Everything looks amazing and it's so exciting that your wedding is less than a month away!

#17 kat2012

kat2012
              • 602 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:44 AM

Thank you Allie, I am leaving for my wedding in 16 days, I think that is when it gets more real.

Etsy store  for cake topper is mudcards. I had all intentions on putting her name, but I guess I forgot :D She is located in Israel, so order ahead of time. Her prices are very reasonable in comparison to all other cake toppers. 

If you do your stationary as i did. Your expenses will be cardstock, which you can buy at staples for 15$ for a thick pack and ink for the printer. I buy my ink at costco. Thats is, unless you want to go with some special paper, or add lots of extras.

Originally Posted by Allie2012 

Kat - I love your custom wedding cake topper, where did you get it????? I wanna have one made but some of the prices I've seen so far are crazy!

Also thank you so much for posting the info about the wedding paper, I was going to order a bunch of stuff from vista print but this could save me sooooo much money!!!

Everything looks amazing and it's so exciting that your wedding is less than a month away!

#18 kat2012

kat2012
                • 602 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:04 PM

IMG_0078.jpg

I found this amazing bag at Lucky Brand Jeans store!!! It is original price was 89.99. I bought it for 7$, I got one for me and mom. It is hard to beat that deal. Check out your stores, it would make great beach tote!

#19 JayKay

JayKay
                  • 3,472 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:30 PM

Everything looks great!!  I especially love your cake topper!

#20 slin2011

slin2011
                  • 51 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:30 AM

Everything looks great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users