Sign in to follow this  
kat2012

Kat's Planning Thread, Lots of pics and info for SGOR brides.

Thanks a lot :D  

I was slightly panicking when I put my planning thread together, it definitely helped me get organized :D

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber View Post

Wow...your an awesome lady for offering such a wealth of information for other brides...I appreciate how organized you are and you have a talent because your wedding looks amazing!

Hey Kat,

I was wondering if you could send me pictures of the different locations to get married at the resort? I am getting married there in June 2012 and would like to see the different options before arriving there.

Thank you!!!

Jacqueline

Hey,

Send me your email and I will send them to you! This resort is absolutely beautiful!!
You are going to love it! We had such a great time, we booked vacation for the next year already!

Originally Posted by FutureMrsPack View Post 

Hey Kat,

I was wondering if you could send me pictures of the different locations to get married at the resort? I am getting married there in June 2012 and would like to see the different options before arriving there.

Thank you!!!

Jacqueline

I will send it to you in a week or so. I dont have my laptop here with me and all pics are there.

Originally Posted by FutureMrsPack View Post

Oh goodness this is wonderful to hear! I hope your wedding was everything you wished it to be! My email is davisj@kenyon.edu

Thank you so much, this just makes the wait even more exciting!