Photo

Center Pieces

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kristyndaniel

Kristyndaniel
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

So everything is coming together for our Dreams Palm Beach wedding, the only problem i am having now is that the resort wants $100.00 per center piece. So i have the idea of doing my own with simple vases and floating candles and all that but my question is does anyone know how i should ship the vases? Should ship them down ahead of time or pack them in carry on?. Every time i think i have things figured out i get thrown for a loop. Please help if anyone can.

Thanks

#2 anudrm

anudrm
    • 760 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:29 AM

IMO - I would pack them in a carry on. Wrap them in two layers of paper and put them between some clothing.  That is how I got all my beer pilsners and wine glasses down to DR with no problems!

Shipping them - you run the risk of them getting lost, damaged, or anything else.  When you pack and ship, you sign a waiver.  I would be terrified and scared if something happened to my glasses.

#3 Kristyndaniel

Kristyndaniel
      • 10 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:48 PM

Great thanks for the advice. If you don't mind me asking what kind of center pieces did you use? did you purchase from the resort or make your own?

Thanks for the help

#4 anudrm

anudrm
        • 760 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:39 AM

My centerpieces I made myself,I used silk flowers and purchased Blume boxes, so they were actually cardboard that packed flat and just pooped up open when they needed too bee used. We had two centerpieces included with our wedding package, so I had our wedding coordinator maker one larger one for the head table using the same flowers I had bought down with me. The flowers I used were Daisies, lillies, roses and hydrangeas. Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users