Photo

Colin Cowie Celebrity Wedding Designer for Palace Resort & Le Blanc Resort Brides!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Lola2012

Lola2012
  • Site Supporter
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:47 AM

@Lola2012 - I contacted my Wedding Coordinator yesterday and she said that they will honor our original packages that we signed up for. So you should be okay!

Happy Planning!

Thanks! That's great to know. I think it will look great and it's cheaper too! I am getting married at the Playacar Palace. :D

#12 abradley47

abradley47
    • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

Get ready....  I received an email today that the collections are not available until June.   I hope you have had better luck with the Miami office than I have...IT IS THE WORST.  best of luck!

#13 Renewing32

Renewing32
      • 161 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

@missnikki I don't care that much for them either. I hope they offer some other packages because there is not way I can talk my husband into changing resorts.

Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#14 Renewing32

Renewing32
        • 161 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

I just recieved confirmation that these will be the ONLY wedding packages available going foward at Palace resorts and can't be customized with other options like the drapery that has been used in the previous packages. Also, the price only includes the ceremony decor and the cost for reception decor is $300 per table plus the per person cost the resort charges for private events.

#15 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:24 AM

we decided to go with the complimentary package and add on from there and have DecoCancun do our decor..its cheaper than any of the packages and you still get to design what you want. $300 per table to RENT decor is RIDICULOUS!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renewing32 

I just recieved confirmation that these will be the ONLY wedding packages available going foward at Palace resorts and can't be customized with other options like the drapery that has been used in the previous packages. Also, the price only includes the ceremony decor and the cost for reception decor is $300 per table plus the per person cost the resort charges for private events.

#16 Renewing32

Renewing32
            • 161 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:46 AM

I will have to look at this as an option. My husband is set on having it at the Beach Palace but I don't want it to look cheesy and not paying $300 per table. 

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

we decided to go with the complimentary package and add on from there and have DecoCancun do our decor..its cheaper than any of the packages and you still get to design what you want. $300 per table to RENT decor is RIDICULOUS!!

Quote:

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

Did you know that we have someone from palace on our webinar this saturday...i am sure you can get some of that info during the webinar...sign up infor here: http://www.bestdesti...il-7-9-00am-pst

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#18 Renewing32

Renewing32
              • 161 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:57 AM

Does anyone know if they will send you swatches of the colors in the packages?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users