Aloe Vera--What did YOU do??

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 lucy<3woody

• 166 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:39 PM

When I get them I will post! I will let ya know how it comes out!!

#22 SS2012

• 180 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:50 AM

i have been looking for aloe too! thanks so much for posting all this!! 

#23 lolo411

• 160 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

I bought some 16 oz bottles of aloe from Walmart and I plan on filling smaller travel size bottles with the aloe. I couldn't find any travel size ones around here for $1 or less. They were closer to the $2 mark or over. I bought a 3 pack of travel bottles from the Dollar Tree. 1 is a spray bottle, but the other 2 are like shampoo bottles and were perfect for this. They are 2.7 oz bottles. I wanted to make sure they were under 3 oz so if people didn't check their bags they could still take them back in their luggage. I then got some free product labels from Vistaprint (and paid for the glossy $0.99 more) to label them with. 

#24 Maxlua12

• 12 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

We got a great deal on Amazon.  4oz bottles for just under $1.00 each.

#25 healthyplanet

• Banned
          • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:12 PM

Aloe there! i see everybody is looking for aloe vera. There is too much aloe in the market but not all are of good quality.

Aloe vera gell or juice is clear gel in color and not green. It should also be "stabilized" to ensure maximum benefits. I am getting great aloe from Forever Living www.healthyplanet.myflpbiz.com You can sign up as a discount member to get 15% dicount on all products. Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users