Photo

Hoping for Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kim Deslippe

Kim Deslippe
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 02:46 PM

Hi there, I'm a recently engaged 2013 bride-to-be and totally freaking out.  I realize I have a lot of time before my fiance and I say our "I Do's" but I'm sure it will go by as fast as time seems to anymore.

I have my heart set on celebrating our wedding at the Gran Bahia Principe in Jamaica but I can't seem to find any info or pricing on what they offer for packages.

I have been able to get all kinds of information from a couple other resorts that we were interested in but unfortunately not the one we really wanted.  I have emailed the resort at 2 different address that I was able to get but have had no response from either.

Is there anyone out there that has information for the GBP Jamaica, such as decorations, bouquets, centre pieces, etc?  Most of all I'm really concerned about not being able to have a private reception area.  Really don't want any unexpected surprises!!

Please help!!!

#2 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

Welcome!

I am getting married at the Gran Bahia Principe in Jamaica and I couldnt be happier about our decision.

Here are the email addresses for the wedding planners:

Chandlyn (Wedding Coordinator)

Hi there, I'm a recently engaged 2013 bride-to-be and totally freaking out.  I realize I have a lot of time before my fiance and I say our "I Do's" but I'm sure it will go by as fast as time seems to anymore.

I have my heart set on celebrating our wedding at the Gran Bahia Principe in Jamaica but I can't seem to find any info or pricing on what they offer for packages.

I have been able to get all kinds of information from a couple other resorts that we were interested in but unfortunately not the one we really wanted.  I have emailed the resort at 2 different address that I was able to get but have had no response from either.

Is there anyone out there that has information for the GBP Jamaica, such as decorations, bouquets, centre pieces, etc?  Most of all I'm really concerned about not being able to have a private reception area.  Really don't want any unexpected surprises!!

Please help!!!

#3 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:24 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!  You will find a ton of information here and it looks like JayKay pointed you to some important threads.  Good luck!

#4 Kim Deslippe

Kim Deslippe
      • 85 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:17 AM

Thanks JayKay and Carly.

Donnalee just emailed me back and answered a few of my questions but didn't give much info on anything else, so I will definitely check out the threads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users