Photo

Newbie that cannot make a decison on a wedding location....HELP!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kpampan

Kpampan
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:21 AM

Hi everyone! I'm having such a hard time deciding on a resort. I definitely want to have my wedding in Mexico but cannot decide between Moon Palace or Azul Sensatori. Can you please give me some positive or negative experiences of the two resorts. OR your thoughts and opinion will be greatly appreciated....Thank you!

#2 lucy<3woody

lucy<3woody
    • 166 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 02:00 PM

Have you spoken with or worked with the event coordinator from either resort?? I would base the decision partially on how easy that person is to work with. Planning a wedding from so far away is tough, and this person needs to be easy to work with. That is what really solidified it for us. Our event coordinator is so awesome! She responds to every email quickly, communicates well, and goes out of her way to make things the way we want.

Good luck! Let us know what you choose!

#3 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

I would say make a list of what you are looking for in a resort, such as size, cost, amenities, ect.  And also make a list of must haves for your wedding, such as outside venues or photographers, wedding packages available, costs, private reception available ect.  That might help you decide between the two.

#4 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:22 PM

Welcome to the forum!  Here are some threads that might help:

Moon Palace Wedding: Moon Palace Wedding ReviewsMoon Palace Resort WikiMoon Palace 2012 Brides

#5 Kpampan

Kpampan
        • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

I really appreciate you all helping me. I am definitely going to take everyone's advice and hopefully it will help me make a decision.... Thank you! Carly, thanks for the link to the threads!!!

#6 Kpampan

Kpampan
          • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:30 PM

Just to update you.... Thanks to this site and the wonderful brides on here, I have decided to go with the Moon Palace. They have large number of ceremony locations and they have such great options! Thanks again!

#7 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:58 AM

Outstanding!  Glad you were able to choose a venue that you are excited about.  Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users