Table numbers

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 BridetobeABCD

• 221 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Love all these ideas! I just can't wrap my brain around bringing all the materials to the destination :(

#32 JA2012

• 334 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

I"m going to print tags and tie with bows around bottles of Rum. The tags will have the guests name and seat number. And I'm using a package of simple table numbers to put on ea table. If I didn't go this route, my plan was to type out the table numbers and guests at each table and print an 11x14 poster size page from Staples. I'd then tack it on to a fabric covered piece of cardboard or put in a photo frame. Find your name....Take your seat.

#33 JSLM

• 170 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

Cute ideas. I've seen some on here use ikea frames double sided. Table 1 had a pic of the bride at age 1 and the other side had groom. Table 2 had the same idea. Etc.

#34 julikam

• 17 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:06 AM

I am getting married at the Postcard Inn in islamorada, FL. My fiancĀ© and I are both native floridians so I was planning to get vintage florida postcards from cities around florida and use them as table numbers, but still working on the concept. I am not sure if I should number the tables or list them by the city. My mom thought many people might not know the city from the picture so I need to figure out how to display them and make the table number/city identifiable to guests. Would love any suggestions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users