Wedding Venues in Ocho Rios??? Not at Hotel?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 megsosborn

• 70 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:25 AM

Hey all! 

I got married in the DR last May and am now trying to help a girlfriend of mine out.  This forum was the best thing that happened to my wedding planning so I thought you ladies might be able to help.

She will be staying at the Jewel Dunn's River and was looking for an off-site venue for her wedding/reception.  Any suggestions???

#2 LaraJo

• 159 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:18 PM

Hey Meg- I recently got married on JA and still check the forum pretty regularly. We got married at Moon Dance Villas in Negril, but what put the idea of a destination wedding, as well as a villa wedding, on my mind was a fabulous wedding my husband and I attended a few years back on Ocho Rios at a villa called Frankfort. You can find it on the Sun Villas website. The bride, groom and some family members stayed at that villa and other guests at the neighboring villas within walking distance. The ceremony and reception were both at Frankfort. Ceremony on the small private beach and reception on the lawn with the DJ set up on the patio. Just an idea. Good luck!

#3 megsosborn

• 70 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:22 AM

Thanks so much LaraJo!  I will definitely pass this information onto my girlfriend :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users