Sign in to follow this  
Copita

How many guests will you have?

We invited about 240, which is about the amount we would have invited to a home wedding. We are expecting 65-85. So far 63 have booked and paid their deposits. I was anticipating 50 or so, but a lot of guests who I never would have expected to come are coming.

we are inviting about 90 but only expect about 30 to 40 to actually come! i don't really want to have an AHR but FI's mom wants us to so if she wants to pay for it and host then i am game otherwise no thanks!smile120.gif

Lizz,

That is great! YOu guys are going to have a big turn out. Did you already send out your invites?

And what does AHR mean? Can somebody school me?

bunny_4.gif

We invited about 120, and expect ~50 to show up. But we won't know the real number until they book. And we're still inviting more cuz it will only be $25-$30/person more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
Lizz,

That is great! YOu guys are going to have a big turn out. Did you already send out your invites?

And what does AHR mean? Can somebody school me?

bunny_4.gif

I sent out my STDs (Save the Dates) in June/July that included our Travel Agent's info for anyone who wanted to book. I'll probably send out invitations in December/January just as a formality.

AHR = At Home Reception

Lizz,

I made a wedding website that I will include on my STDs. I need to send those out soon.

Thanks for enlightening me on the AHR!

So many acronyms, so little time to decode them!