Photo

How many guests will you have?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 Copita

Copita
  • 979 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 12:36 PM

We are getting married in Dom. Rep. and are inviting 150 people.

I wonder how many will actually show!

Are you guys anticipate a big or small wedding?

#2 Wisco4

Wisco4
    • 666 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 12:46 PM

Big! We are inviting almost 200. My FI thinks we'll have 100-150 guests show...I'm hoping for less
      ~Amanda

#3 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 12:49 PM

We are only inviting maybe 100 people total. However I doubt most will make it. I'm guessing between 20-30 which is just fine with us!

#4 Copita

Copita
        • 979 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 12:49 PM

Wisco, you kind of look like Natalie Portman. Anyone ever told you that?

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 12:59 PM

We invited about 240 people (we invited everyone that we will be inviting to the AHR), but expect WAY less to show. Right now we have under under 30 booked and alot of people say they are going to, but I kinda doubt it. Tops I expect to have about 50-60. I kinda hope alot of people come, but I also hope they don't, cuz if less people come, then we have more $ to work with what type of party to have down there.

#6 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
            • VIP Member
            • 3,405 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:17 PM

We have 30 including the two of us. So far almost everyone is booked! Also, as of this morning 11 of us are flying down on the same flight from Seattle, which should be super fun! We only invited our very close family and friends whom we knew would be there no matter what. Everyone that we invited/or wanted to be there is coming. We feel very lucky everyone was on bored with our unconventional wedding plans!

#7 SheaS

SheaS
              • 380 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:22 PM

We sent out 100 invites, and 45 people are coming. Our entire group is flying on the same flight out of Minneapolis, except Trace and I. We are really happy with the turnout.

#8 jak27

jak27
                • 715 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:44 PM

We invited 280 and I expect roughly 110...we invited everyone that we would have invited had we done the wedding at home, since we didn't want an AHR.

Instead of just applying a percentage to figure it out, I made a column on our master guest list of "Probable" and went in and added in who I thought would come, and who I knew wouldn't. So that's how I came up with 110. But, I'm an Excel nerd.

#9 jak27

jak27
                  • 715 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:45 PM

We invited 280 and I expect roughly 110...we invited everyone that we would have invited had we done the wedding at home, since we didn't want an AHR.

Instead of just applying a percentage to figure it out, I made a column on our master guest list of "Probable" and went in and added in who I thought would come, and who I knew wouldn't. So that's how I came up with 110. But, I'm an Excel nerd.

My dad, however, is hoping for 20 people, so he doens't have to page the outrageous bar bill!

#10 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,861 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:45 PM

We are inviting around 70 and I expect that all of them will show up. Of course they dont have too far to travel.lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users