Newbie looking for a non resort venue!!!..

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:40 AM

Hey Yzzel,

The Blue Venado is a very new location, so we will be heading there soon for some test photos.  If you are going with a smaller, non-resort venue, I would highly recommend hiring a local wedding planner to work out all the details.  I understand how difficult it can be when you are not on location yourself and when you are dealing with a different culture and language.  Here is a planner I have worked with often and can highly recommend:

- Luisa or Genela at www.weddingsrivieramaya.com

You can also check out the Beach wedding at the Ak'iin Beach Club, Tulum, Mexico.

Hope that helps widen your non-resort options!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

#12 Jessica4LUXE

• Vendor
    • 183 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:05 PM

These are all great suggestions! Good luck planning!

#13 JessiTaylor

• 296 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

Just to say to anyone looking into non-resort reception venues like Blue Venado, Kool Beach Club etc....im planning a site visit in 3 weeks and plan to hit up as many of these places as humanly possible and then i'll post the info, or people can send me a PM!

#14 jessss

• 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:02 PM

Just ran into your post on wedding venues on PDC. I am considering PDC for a destination wedding and really like Canibal Royal. What was the price range for the venues you checked out?

#15 dreamweddings

• Insiders w/ Articles
          • 603 posts
            • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by jessss 

Just ran into your post on wedding venues on PDC. I am considering PDC for a destination wedding and really like Canibal Royal. What was the price range for the venues you checked out?

Hello Jessss,

Just to give you an idea on the beach clubs prices .Most beach clubs in PDC do not charge a set fee, you mostly have to choose their menu based on your taste. and as for the drinks, do you prefer more a national open bar or international. If you are interested I can send you details on other beach club options That I work with mostly.

I you have any question do ask and I will be happy to assist you.

Happy Planning

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya

Happy Planning!

#16 Juan Navarro

Juan Navarro

• Insiders
            • 42 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

Hola Yzzel,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations for your upcoming wedding!

There are a lot of beautiful places that you can choose for such a special day,

Hacienda Caracol

Villa Sol y luna

and Tulum has very nice locations for your wedding pictures and also TTD photo sessions.

Juan Navarro

I invite you to look at my work in my website :www.juanphotos.com
              Visit my blog to see pictures of my latest weddings:www.juanphotos.com/blog

#17 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
              • 113 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

Dear  Yzzel :   Congratulations  for  your upcoming wedding ,  there are several places  that can host your wedding ,  Blue Venado is a beautiful  place  for weddings  , it is a little bist rustic  but the  beach is totally private .

I highly recommend Villa Sol y Luna  for wedding  , they are wedding friendly and also  promp response , they have  a large pool terrace and large wedding for ceremony or even beach reception , please see pictures below . I also recommend  Hacienda La Esperanza is a very pretty Hacienda  near to the airport  and only 15 minutes from the hotel zone ....this  would be an authentic  excperience.  IMG_0044.jpgIMG_0700.jpg

This is Sol & Luna

#18 GingaNinja

• 22 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:45 AM

I know it's probably a little late to chime in for you Yzzel, but in case anyone else is interested, I found this crazy secluded/beautiful place.  It's quite a bit out of our price range, but definitely worth looking into if you want "rustic". 

Never posted pics, so I hope this works....

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.bmp   406.51KB   4 downloads
                  • Attached File  2.bmp   1.01MB   3 downloads

#19 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                  • 3,068 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:17 AM

Congrats Yzzel on your wedding coming up in our beautiful Mayan Riviera! in this amazing setting, your wedding day will be surrounded by our incomparable  tropical ambiance, anywhere you choose :)

all the best with your research + planning journey.......enjoy!

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users