Beach towels in OOT bags

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
  • VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:49 PM

I think its a really cute idea, but I think it would be hard to take 50 towels with you. But if you think it could be done then I say go for it. Its your day!

#12 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:59 PM

I agree that it's a lot to carry down. It's a great idea, but would be a hassle. I am mostly giving smaller things and I'm already worried on how to transport it all down there!

#13 pipi619

pipi619
      • 59 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 02:13 PM

I'm also giving beach towels in my OOT bag, but only one bag/towel per couple. I have 50 guests and 30 OOT bag in total. Our parents and relatives will be leaving with us on the same date, so they will be able to carry some of our towels for us.

#14 flygirl

flygirl
        • 263 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:15 PM

So, the consensus was no beach towels!
          But, maybe since I'm making my mom monogram them (and they'll already be at her house) I can trick her into taking them down :-)
          Just kidding I wouldn't do that

Someone asked about my wedding date...UNDECIDED
          I'm thinking oct but I'm scared it will rain, but the closer you get to Nov, the more expensive the roooms get...so i don't know yet...there's too many decisions to make

#15 PaulaV

PaulaV
          • VIP Member
          • 2,813 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by flygirl
            So, the consensus was no beach towels!
            But, maybe since I'm making my mom monogram them (and they'll already be at her house) I can trick her into taking them down :-)
            Just kidding I wouldn't do that

Someone asked about my wedding date...UNDECIDED
            I'm thinking oct but I'm scared it will rain, but the closer you get to Nov, the more expensive the roooms get...so i don't know yet...there's too many decisions to make
            That was me. Cool. Jill and Susan are having their weddings in October this year.
            Hey, I think Dreams provides sunscreen too. That could be another item off your list to add something else in its place.

#16 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:25 PM

I would say, it is a great idea, but definitely not worth it to lug all them down there....

#17 flygirl

flygirl
              • 263 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:25 PM

ohhhhh- i just had the cutest idea for the oot bags
                since most people on vacation sit around the pool and read, how about bookmarks with spanish phrases like "where is the bathroom" "two more tequila's please"

Just thought I'd share

#18 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
                • 679 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:49 PM

We are thinking about doing towels too. I have lots of family coming down with us, so getting it down there will not be a problem for me. How big is your mom's machine though? My mom was going to embroider our towels, but we realized it would be way too much wear and tear on the machine. I would keep that in mind if you are still planning on doing this. If I still have towels, we will be getting the embroidery done somewhere else for this reason.
                  Brittney & Peter
                  July 12, 2008
                  Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#19 Jenn

Jenn
                  • 1,557 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:17 PM

This is the company we're planning on ordering from. I will let you guys know once we order and get our towels in. They will do the embroidery, but we may have it done locally depending on price.

Beach Towels by Cannon Wholesale manufacturer of custom embroidery beach towel

#20 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
                    • 679 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:20 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Hopels
                      This is the company we're planning on ordering from. I will let you guys know once we order and get our towels in. They will do the embroidery, but we may have it done locally depending on price.

Beach Towels by Cannon Wholesale manufacturer of custom embroidery beach towel
                      This is the company I have been thinking about ordering from. I can't wait to hear about how yours turn out!!!
                      Brittney & Peter
                      July 12, 2008
                      Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users