Photo

Just got married at Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aphrodite

Aphrodite
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:33 AM

Hey ladies!

Just got married on November 11, 2011 at Gran Bahia Principe in Punta Cana.

I wrote a review in the review section: http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/5260

There are a few pics in my review.

I did a 5:00 ceremony (less sweating lol) and it all went down fabulously!

I had a great time :)

If you are interested in this hotel or anything else and I didn't answer any questions you have in my review, feel free to message me!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:36 AM

thanks for posting such a great review and taking the time to link it back here.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Aphrodite

Aphrodite
    • 178 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:43 AM

No problem! 

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

thanks for posting such a great review and taking the time to link it back here.

#4 SS2012

SS2012
      • 180 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:59 PM

thanks so much for posting this! i am getting married at the gran bahia principe punta cana in April 2012 and it seems like no one else has gotten married there recently! i just read your review and it sounds like you had a fantastic wedding! congrats :) please dont mind if i PM you with some questions ive been dying to ask people who have recently been to the resort!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users