Wanted: Looking for starfish and Turquoise or purple organza

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cynlee143

Cynlee143
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:13 PM

Hi!

I'm looking to buy starfish, and Turquoise or purple organza! Please let me know if you have any of these items :)

#2 amjohnson

amjohnson
    • Site Supporter
    • 340 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Cynlee143 

Hi!

I'm looking to buy starfish, and Turquoise or purple organza! Please let me know if you have any of these items :)

Hi Cynlee,

I see you live in Edmonton and are looking for starfish and turquoise fabric. I am getting married before you and I have starfish. I have some smaller white sugar starfish (I may hang on to a few for home decor) and I also painted the larger ones with glitter paint, some are turquoise/teal and others are red. I was planning on selling them after our reception at the beginning of March. I have 15 teal chair sashes and 3 table runners. They are a nice teal/turquoise. I was going to buy turquoise/teal organza or tulle to decorate the canopy on the beach, but it was still going to be pricey. Then I remembered I had more chair sashes then I needed so we are going to use 4 or 5 to decorate the canopy. They are each 2.5metres long, and are satin.I can send you a photo if you would like.

If you are interested we could maybe arrange something ahead of time.

Take a look at the photo and send me a PM if you are interested.starfish.jpg

#3 Tiffanya21

Tiffanya21
      • 96 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:37 AM

I have 35+ sugar starfish. They are approximately 5". They are beautiful. I was asking $2.5 each plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested and we can try to work something out.

reception centerpiece.JPG

#4 MichCraw

MichCraw
        • 369 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:44 PM

I will have purple organza when I get back from my wedding... this will be in 3 weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users