Sign in to follow this  
kks2012

DJ or I pod?

We chose to go with the DJ.  We get married on Dec 3, so I can't tell you how it goes, but we thought that since it was the same price as having the social host to play our ipod as it was to have the DJ, why not?  This way, we don't have to download all the music ourselves and our guests can make requests if they want to.

Originally Posted by lovepea View Post

We chose to go with the DJ.  We get married on Dec 3, so I can't tell you how it goes, but we thought that since it was the same price as having the social host to play our ipod as it was to have the DJ, why not?  This way, we don't have to download all the music ourselves and our guests can make requests if they want to.

That's what we decided, too! It costs the same, and is less work for us, so pretty much a win/win situation.

I thunk we will be going with the iPod option.

they said it was Top 40, and I think some of the R&B hits from the 90s - before music became the crap it is today - were the greatest...

We booked the DJ, for the same reasons as the other ladies. I plan on having a detailed outline for the DJ as far as order of the reception and what songs need to be played for the first dance, etc. I am going to print it out and bring it for him/her.