Sign in to follow this  
AlexaB731

October 2012 Beaches Turks and Caicos Brides

I've decided to start a page dedicated to any brides who may be planning a wedding at Beaches Turks and Caicos in October 2012. I am getting married on 10/11/12 at 3:00 P.M. We are planning on having the ceremony take place on the beach and we are going with the BB theme and including a few upgrades. I have booked with Ileana from Tropical Imaging already and i'm super excited. After going through everyones reviews on this site and seeing so many pictures, I can't say how much of a huge help it has been. I look forward to communicating with some more brides to come =]

Alexa

Hello 

first I want to say I love your wedding date :) I am interested in doing Turks & Caicos for our spring '13 DW. However my fiancé seems to think T&C will be way out of budget for ourselves and for our guests...Can you shed light on this Did you get a great deal that included great amenities with your wedding package?

Hello,

Thank you very much and its funny because we originally were planning on doing 11/12/13 but then after we started planning and stuff we decided to move it up a year and do 10/11/12. When I first started looking into planning our destination wedding I was looking into places like Dominican Republic or Jamaica. My issue was that even though him and I come from very small families a lot of them are very nervous about traveling out of the country so I had to pick somewhere that was pretty Americanized and safe. We also were looking at Sandals but because of the fact that they would only allow couples that made things tough because for instant my dad is single. So we then looked at Beaches Turks and Caicos and I instantly fell in love however the travel agent did mention that the price may not be reasonable for all my guests. I am planning on doing a small beach ceremony followed by a laid back reception. The deal that they had to offer was if you booked in a concierge room or higher you got the beautiful beginnings wedding for free. We are doing some extra add ons like an archway and stuff but for the most part its exactly what I wanted. I was prepared for not a lot of people to attend but we actually already have 17 people that have booked. One thing I will say is that it is a little more pricier then other places like Dominican Republic but the quality of the location and all the included things make up for it. I cannot wait and I am super excited =]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
  • Topics