Photo

2012 Riu Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#91 kary

kary
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

Kari, Thank you so much! I love absolutely everything about your wedding. All of the big and small details, perfect! You just helped me finalize my decision to have my wedding at the Riu. It has taken me FOREVER to decide between Riu Dreams and Barcelo. There is SO much to consider especially the cost for guests in order to make everyone happy. One question: did the hotel provided the chair covers and the pink sheet over the huppah, or did you bring those? Thanks so so much :)

I'm so glad I could help you decide!!! I brought the pink chair sashes with me. Bought them from tablecloth factory.com for like .40/ea. The huppah was decorated by the florist, she does a fantastic job. I sent her pics of what I wanted and she made it happen. Happy planning everyone!

#92 kary

kary
    • 186 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

Kari, Thank you so much! I love absolutely everything about your wedding. All of the big and small details, perfect! You just helped me finalize my decision to have my wedding at the Riu. It has taken me FOREVER to decide between Riu Dreams and Barcelo. There is SO much to consider especially the cost for guests in order to make everyone happy. One question: did the hotel provided the chair covers and the pink sheet over the huppah, or did you bring those? Thanks so so much :)

I'm so glad I could help you decide!!! I brought the pink chair sashes with me. Bought them from tablecloth factory.com for like .40/ea. The huppah was decorated by the florist, she does a fantastic job. I sent her pics of what I wanted and she made it happen. Happy planning everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users