i dont understand.... I have been trying and trying to download or look at your templates, and it says i dont have the permission to.... not even to look at them.... do i have to ask for your permission?... If so.. may i?

Thank you so much for sharing!  I'm still VERY early in the planning stages (as in not even an official date yet, haha) and spending a ton of time on here doing research.  I can't believe what an amazing and helpful community BDW is!  You're all so wonderful to share your ideas.  You're templates will be a lifesaver - you've convinced me to become a supporter.  :)  Thank you!

Thanks ladies! I still love these so much. My new project is to make an invite into a christmas tree ornament... still figuring that one out.

That is awesome!! I'm so glad you did, it's so worth it!! Good luck with your planning!

Originally Posted by MyTye2B View Post

Thank you so much for sharing!  I'm still VERY early in the planning stages (as in not even an official date yet, haha) and spending a ton of time on here doing research.  I can't believe what an amazing and helpful community BDW is!  You're all so wonderful to share your ideas.  You're templates will be a lifesaver - you've convinced me to become a supporter.  :)  Thank you!