Found my Bags!! Great website & deal!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 emstypes

emstypes
  • 243 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:54 PM

Hi Ladies!!

I have been searching everywhere trying to find the tote bag I want to use for my OOT Bags.  I even ordered these cute flip flop bags, that were way too tiny.  Well, I found this amazing deal... www.shirtsinbulk.com and I ordered the Harriton Tote Bag.  They were $4.91 each, with free shipping over $50.  I also found a promo code "ANJPTBC" for an extra 5% off the total order, which made my tote bags $4.55 each!  I only needed 12 bags, so for those of you that go over $100 orders, there is a 10% promo code also available on retailmenot.com.  Their shipping is super fast too!  I ordered on Sunday, and they were delivered on Tuesday!!!  Below is the stock photo of the bag I got - they have multiple colors.  The bags are the perfect size for what I'm looking for!  They are pretty nice quality too - I was afraid they'd be pretty cheap material for being such a good price.  They do have a coating on the fabric that I believe helps it to be water resistant... so it's not a very "soft" bag, but it's still great!

harrington915.jpg

#2 mdcoug

mdcoug
    • 128 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:40 PM

Let me know what you think of the bags once you receive them. This is a great find.

#3 coquine

coquine
      • 236 posts
      • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

How big are they? Can they fit a beach towel?

#4 chrisdior

chrisdior
      • 286 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:02 PM

nice deal, im also wondering the same thing as coquine

#5 DRb2b

DRb2b
        • 96 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:19 PM

This looks like a great site...thanks for sharing & for the info on the coupons. Once I get a better idea of how many people are coming I'm going to order.

#6 emstypes

emstypes
          • 243 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:49 AM

Hi Ladies!!!  Sorry, I've been crazy busy the last few days... Coquine & Chrisdior, they can DEFINITELY fit a beach towel.  I will take a picture next to something to give you a visual on them in terms of size!!

Originally Posted by coquine 

How big are they? Can they fit a beach towel?

Originally Posted by chrisdior 

nice deal, im also wondering the same thing as coquine

#7 emstypes

emstypes
            • 243 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:09 AM

Ok, here's two shots of the tote bag.  The first one is compared to a 6-pack of papertowels, and the other is hanging off my bedroom door.  Sorry about the comparisons lol, it was the best thing I could find to show off its size.  Below is also the description of the bag from shirtsinbulk.com's website:

"600-denier polyester. These wholesale Harriton style number M915 Tote Bags are not multicolored. These wholesale Tote Bags are regularly in stock. Contrast handles and bottom. These Tote Bags have a pocket. 18""w x 12""h x 4""d. You can find 100% polyester fabric content on this Tote Bag. Pvc backing. This item does not have laptop padding. These products do not have a logo. Shipping is typically fast for this Tote Bag. Denier is a system of measuring the weight of a continuous filament fiber. The lower the number, the finer the fiber; the higher the number, the heavier the fiber. Pvc is a polyurethane coating that is added to make garments water resistant."

ToteBagBounty.JPGToteBagDoor.JPG

#8 coquine

coquine
              • 236 posts
              • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:09 PM

oh thanks for posting the picture. It's really neat that you put it next to something for comparison!!

#9 cGd41812

cGd41812
              • 154 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

thanks for sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users