I forgot to mention the gifts! Here are the gifts we gave out...
$200 toward their wedding day attire
MAC makeup bag that doubled as a clutch on the wedding day (new bags from MAC...they are awesome
for MOH that works for MAC, I bought her a different clutch... something different for her
framed picture with myself and each BM/MOH...the frame had "friends" at the top...they LOVED them!!!
passport holder in our wedding colors (from michaels)
- $200 toward their wedding day attire
- chris made each groomsmen their own box with a slide out "lid"....inside the box he had straw stuffing, a bottle of their preferred liquor, mix (ie. a small bottle of coke, gingerale etc.), and he bought flip top glass jars that he filled with lime/jalapeno cashews. the guys LOVED them!
- i gave the moms a little goody bag a week before we left for helping so much, included... a thank you card/wooden jewelery (was a big hit), a small piece of canvas art in our wedding colors that read "dream big", a candle in our colors and the passport holder in our wedding colors (different color then the MOH/BM's)
- Once down in Mexico, we gave the dads cash to go on a golfing excursion of their choice (so glad we did, they weren't going to bother because they thought it was too expensive)
- the moms a gift certificate to get a massage at the resort (so worth it, they wouldn't stop talking about it!!!), and a framed picture of chris and i with wording all over the frame that pertain to family for each (we had chris' dad, step-dad & mom, my mom+dad)