MWise17's Planning Thread - DIY heavy/**PIC HEAVY**

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#21 alittlerandr

• 189 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:44 AM

What an amazing planning thread...aka, your wedding was beautiful!!! Congrats!!

#22 meBonidie2be

• 402 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:03 AM

very nice DIY projects!!!! I love the scavenger hunt for kids to keep them occupied. If I have time in these last couple of days I am going to try to put something together like this to keep the kids busy at our reception. Thanks for the idea!

#23 murmel

• Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 1,406 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:09 PM

Wow! Wow! Wow! Melissa, you did an amazing job! So many projects and they all looked fantastic. It's so much fun to see it all come together and create a beautiful wedding!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

#24 Mwise17

• 528 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:54 PM

Thank you ladies....its so nice to hear! :)

The scavenger hunt was an easy one, and totally kept them busy for quite some time.  

#25 star18

• 201 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:34 PM

AMAZING!!! Great job! love everything you did, so professional and nice. :)

#26 MichCraw

• 369 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:08 PM

What a beautiful review and planning thread! Oh my goodness your guests were really lavished with gifts & DIY projects, lucky them ... they must of been over the moon!!! Love love everything, your invites, your attention to details, all the color coordination wow! What a great bouquet you had as well.. it looks HUGE! Very pretty, your dress and your flower were perfect and the men looked handsome as well! I've never heard of this resort but what a great place you picked, very romantic and it looks secluded! You really outdid yourself and it looks like your wedding was just the way you wanted, so Congrats and be proud, Great work!!!

#27 Mwise17

• 528 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:16 AM

Such nice words, you have no idea how good it feels to hear, AND for the projects to be over ;)

Can't wait to see all of your when your time comes...weddings away are magical!!!!

#28 Mwise17

• 528 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:16 AM

*yours (as in planning threads)..sorry, super sick with a fever here!  lol

#29 chrisdior

• 286 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

I love this planning thread you did such an amazing job! Every thing looked beautiful ur guest must have been so impressed with all ur gifts! cant want for some templates :) thanks for sharing!!! Congratulations :)

#30 yunric

• 93 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:55 AM

Wow wow wow.....

You have inspired me!!  Off to Beckers and I LOVE the pash idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users