Help with sources for Save The Dates and Invitations

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

• 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:02 PM

I am new to this site and I am learning how to use it. My wedding date is 9.1.12 at Secrets Royal Beach in Punta Cana, DR.  I was wondering if anyone had sources that I could contact our save the dates.  I need someone that can incorporate our colors (royal purple, gold, ivory), have a sandcastle on it (we have a royal theme), and put a pic of us from when he proposed and the sun was setting behind us (got engaged at sunset, getting married at sunset).  I'd like to get them out before the end of the year.  I am hoping that the same source will be able to create our invitations that we hope to have done in the form of a scroll announcing the wedding details.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!

#2 chrisdior

• 286 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:40 PM

Hi Welcome and Congratulations !! There's a lot of etsy vendors if you go look on the website (http://www.etsy.com/...ings/invitation)  maybe you'll find something you like. Also alot of the girls on here have designed there own through vista.com. There's all sorts of information if you type it in the search button up top. Good luck :)

#3 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:50 PM

There are also quite a few vendors on here, some were even DW brides themselves.  If you do some searches, you'll come up with a few different options.

#4 Sharon99

• 1,301 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:32 AM

I used Rebecca ( Allurements by Rebecca - rebecca@allurementsbyrebecca.com) for my boarding pass STDs & passport invitations. She also did will you be my bridesmaid cards for me. I had no idea what I wanted just told her my colors & she made it all come together. Would definitely recommend her to you!

#5 ncruz06

• 152 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:56 PM

it's time consuming but doing the research on this site is helping me out alot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users