Photo

DIY Brooch Bouquet Tutorial - LOTS OF PICS!

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#41 colm226

colm226
  • Site Supporter
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

Where did you find the huge brooch on top?  I'm looking for large sized brooches for my bouquet....

#42 Julietisurs

Julietisurs
    • 261 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:39 AM

The ones on top were my most expensive ones, I found at Sam Moon. I tried looking on their website for you but they weren't available. 

Where did you find the huge brooch on top?  I'm looking for large sized brooches for my bouquet....

#43 pjmendoza

pjmendoza
      • 26 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:39 AM

@ Julietisurs , Thank you! I havent finished it completely I do plan on adding a little more although my fiancee doesn't want me too. lol

When I showed my grandma and I asked her for a brooch she loved the idea of it.

So thank you again! I wouldn't have never thought of it had I not come across this forum!

#44 pjmendoza

pjmendoza
        • 26 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:41 AM

The brooches I got where from LM Trading, Hobby Lobby, and some family members.

#45 Julietisurs

Julietisurs
          • 261 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:54 AM

Anytime Pjmendoza! - Just paying it foward :)

I hated the thought of carrying fake flowers. I thought it was just tacky but this gives it such a nice twist and saved me LOTS OF $$$ in the long run due to 2 at home receptions after Mexico.

I had my 2nd dress fitting last week and got photos with my veil & bouquet. I'm pretty happy with it all :)  

https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlink

#46 pjmendoza

pjmendoza
            • 26 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:29 AM

Julietisrus,

Dress is  gorgeous! You look beautiful! I agree about the bouquet, and since i love bling thought it was perfect! Can't wait to see your wedding pics!

#47 jessicayflores

jessicayflores
              • Banned
              • 9 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

Brooch bouquets can be super expensive but there's no reason you can't make it yourself. I truly believe that given enough time and good instruction, anyone can make one.

I made a video How-To DIY tutorial that clearly illustrates how you can make your very own brooch bouquet. You'll see options for where and how to attach wire, using flowers for fillers, etc.

You can read through my tutorial here on The Knot or watch the video at www.DomesticatedMe.com.

Also, I'm going to be giving away $200 of brooches. I'm sure that will come very handy!

#48 jessicayflores

jessicayflores
                • Banned
                • 9 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

Brooch bouquets can be super expensive but there's no reason you can't make it yourself. I truly believe that given enough time and good instruction, anyone can make one.

I made a video How-To DIY tutorial that clearly illustrates how you can make your very own brooch bouquet. You'll see options for where and how to attach wire, using flowers for fillers, etc.

You can read through my tutorial here on The Knot or watch the video at www.DomesticatedMe.com.

Also, I'm going to be giving away $200 of brooches. I'm sure that will come very handy!

#49 jessicayflores

jessicayflores
                  • Banned
                  • 9 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

You can read through my tutorial and watch the video at www.DomesticatedMe.com.

#50 Islander88

Islander88
                    • 120 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:03 AM

thanks for this... now i actually feel i could try this.. you make it seem so simple! great work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users