Photo

Seattle & Greater Pacific Northwest Brides and Brides-to-Be, Introduce Yourself!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:20 AM

The Seattle & Greater Pacific Northwest Brides and Brides-to-Be Members Social Group is for all BDW members residing in the Pacific Northwest.

This is our place to share all things local and specific to our region.

Maybe you found an amazing dress shop or attended a wedding at a venue we should know about, or perhaps you have ideas for great date nights. If it is about the PNW, share it here! There may even be a contest or two ;)

My name is Abbie and I am your Social Group host and a long time member/moderator. Welcome, everyone! Let's celebrate our unique locale!

#2 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:48 AM

Hi everyone! I'm Abbie and I've been a long time member since 2007, and moderator since 2008.

My husband and I were lucky enough to have 2 weddings, one we refer to as our Big Freaking Wedding, which was at home with 150 guests, and our dream wedding on the beach at Santa Maria Bay in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico a few days later.

We live 15 minutes South of Seattle (on a day with no traffic!) with 2 kids, 3 chihuahuas, and 2 huge cats.

Who's next?

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:40 PM

Bump!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users