Jump to content

Photo

Kerrib's long and pic filled after-the-fact Dreams PV planning thread


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 mllek1986

mllek1986
  • Site Supporter
  • 182 posts

    Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:49 PM

    Everything looked beautiful Kerri. Congrats!! Quick question- where did you get the PV discount cards from? Thanks



    #12 kerrib

    kerrib
    • Jr. Member
    • 207 posts

      Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:40 PM



      Originally Posted by mllek1986 

      Everything looked beautiful Kerri. Congrats!! Quick question- where did you get the PV discount cards from? Thanks



      We got them when we booked out fishing charter. I got one and then copied it for all my guests.

      http://www.puertoval...s-discounts.htm



      #13 mllek1986

      mllek1986
      • Site Supporter
      • 182 posts

        Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:35 AM

        And they are still valid if you just copy it?
         

        Originally Posted by kerrib 



        We got them when we booked out fishing charter. I got one and then copied it for all my guests.

        http://www.puertoval...s-discounts.htm



         



        #14 LTLFAITHY

        LTLFAITHY
        • Jr. Member
        • 180 posts

          Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:04 AM

          Thanks so much for sharing!! You looked beautiful  and I love all the little details! Can't wait to get married there!!!! 


          ~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

          4.27.13

          54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!


          #15 boscobel

          boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

            Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:33 PM

            Wow, I love everything!  Great job putting everything together!



            #16 dominiqueamber

            dominiqueamber
            • Member
            • 923 posts

              Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:37 AM

              This is one of THEE BEST DESTINATION WEDDINGS/PLANNING THREADS!!! I love your dress (can't believe its a davids) your bouquet, your bm dresses, your sandals, your stationary, your oot bags, your place cards - all your details. I love everything! I heart you!



              #17 chrisdior

              chrisdior
              • Jr. Member
              • 286 posts

                Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:44 AM

                great job!! thanks for sharing :)



                #18 mllek1986

                mllek1986
                • Site Supporter
                • 182 posts

                  Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:51 AM

                  Your makeup is wonderful as well! Makes me a lot happier about my decision to stick with Dreams for my makeup. Did you bring any inspiration pictures or have a trial?



                  #19 kerrib

                  kerrib
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 207 posts

                    Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:39 PM


                    I brought a pic of the hair and she did a great job of matching it. For make-up I just told her what colors I usually use and said I wanted it "more bold". They have a binder there of current pictures for hair, all my BM's used it.

                    Originally Posted by mllek1986 

                    Your makeup is wonderful as well! Makes me a lot happier about my decision to stick with Dreams for my makeup. Did you bring any inspiration pictures or have a trial?



                     



                    #20 JustNoelle

                    JustNoelle
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 271 posts

                      Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:09 AM

                      Love your thread!! Your wedding looked BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for posting.






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users