Majestic colonial bride June 2012!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Cherriane

Cherriane
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:46 AM

Hello fellow brides!

I am very excited to be getting married at the majestic on the 14th June 2012 @ 13:00. I have spent hours trawling through comments, threads and feeds nd wanted to start a new current one. I am also a member of the majestic brides! Facebook page and I have seen that some brides have had discrepancies in prices being quoted. I hope this new feed can help to clarify this and put other brides minds at ease. Roughly eight months left and I'm feeling very behind. Is anyone else getting married in June 2012 at the majestic?. Any advice from previous brides. 

#2 CeeBubble

CeeBubble
    • 11 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:13 PM

Hi Cherriane,

Have you tried this forum: http://www.bestdesti...rides-post-here ?

There you can ask experts their opinion and see other quoted prices.

Good luck!

#3 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:58 PM

Welcome.  Good luck with your planning:)

Originally Posted by Cherriane 

Hello fellow brides!

I am very excited to be getting married at the majestic on the 14th June 2012 @ 13:00. I have spent hours trawling through comments, threads and feeds nd wanted to start a new current one. I am also a member of the majestic brides! Facebook page and I have seen that some brides have had discrepancies in prices being quoted. I hope this new feed can help to clarify this and put other brides minds at ease. Roughly eight months left and I'm feeling very behind. Is anyone else getting married in June 2012 at the majestic?. Any advice from previous brides. 

#4 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:58 AM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your engagement!  If you haven't already the thread supplied by CeeBubble is a great place to start your planning.  Good luck!

#5 SweetFire

SweetFire
        • Vendor
        • 330 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:10 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!!   You may also want to talk with your wedding coordinator at the Majestic so he/she can clear up any inconsistencies.   

Best of luck,

Lori

#6 Brandie28

Brandie28
          • 40 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:14 PM

Hi There! Just came across this post. I've actually been to a wedding here before. Everyone who went (roughly 45 people) were extremely happy with this resort, including myself! The staff were awesome and the wedding was a ton of fun! From what I heard, everything turned out exactly the way it was supposed to. Not sure if that helps..

#7 canadacabo

canadacabo
            • 16 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:42 PM

Congrats and welcome.  The planning process is so much fun, and stressful, and FUN!!

#8 mspengu

mspengu
              • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

Hello, I am getting married June 25th 2012 at the Majestic ! I am still a little lost in the planning! Any advice~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users