Sign in to follow this  
pfeiffla

FI Wedding gift?

Hi Ladies!

I'm just wondering, (actually panicking!) because I have no idea what to give my fiance for a wedding gift?!  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Just know....I only have 2 1/2 weeks until our wedding!!!!

i dont think i gave my hubby anything! i dont think you really have to, i mean its a nice gesture but ive always thought the rings are the gifts to eachother. a lot of girls do boudoir pics which are really fun, but your window of time has kind of passed. what about a nice watch or money clip, suitcase set, hmmmm. splurge on awesome tickets to his favorite sports team?

Thanks Abbie!

I have thought of a few of those and I did get him tickets as a surprise to a comedian that he loves and has always wanted to see, but I was going to give those to him on his birthday, which happens to be 1 week before we leave!!  Do I do 2 big things?  Give the tickets as wedding gift instead?  Not do a wedding gift?  That's my predicament!

Originally Posted by Abbie View Post

i dont think i gave my hubby anything! i dont think you really have to, i mean its a nice gesture but ive always thought the rings are the gifts to eachother. a lot of girls do boudoir pics which are really fun, but your window of time has kind of passed. what about a nice watch or money clip, suitcase set, hmmmm. splurge on awesome tickets to his favorite sports team?

Yes lmdavis, i heard its bad luck as well. It's something about you watching their time and waiting for them do die...not sure if its true but i guess its up to you to believe it or not.

I just found a lunch box with his favorite character on it. I will put things that will enhance his sense. Photos (sight), cologne (smell), cufflinks and a tie with texture (touch) a wedding cd (hearing) and taste ( still thinking on this)

Aw, what a cute idea. Haven't really thought about this either as I also have to buy for his birthday straight after the wedding, which is normally quite tough as he seems to talk about something he wants and then goes out and buys it. I've had to return things a number of times coz he got there first!! 

geez.  i didn't even think about this one.  I'll probably give him something small, personal.

I was gonna give him a watch but his best man msgd me to let me know he bought him an awesome watch while he was in Dubai so now I need to think of something else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by jwalsh