Photo

Destination Wedding at Koh Samui Thailand!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 girlnextdoor

girlnextdoor
  • Site Supporter
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:45 AM

Hi Everyone!

I am planning my destination wedding in Koh Samui Thailand. The indicative date is 28th April.

There are alot of resources here with wonderful ladies and great ideas! I really hope to make a few friends here and I would love to hear all ideas!

If there are anyone else who is planning a wedding in Asia, or better, in Samui, let's exchange pointers!!!

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:50 PM

Welcome to the forum!  I think I just replied in your other thread, but didn't realize that your DW was in Asia, I think you might be the first!  Good luck with planning and be sure to post as much information as you can b/c I'm sure there will be others that follow you needing info about weddings in Asia.

#3 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:15 PM

welcome!!! 

I'm curious (coughnoseycough) - how did you choose Thailand? 

My FH wants to do a trip to Thailand, maybe in 2013 or so. 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#4 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:09 PM

Congratulations! Thailand is absolutely amazing. I was in Bangkok, Phuket and Koh Phi Phi. You're going to have an amazing location to work with!

Originally Posted by girlnextdoor 

Hi Everyone!

I am planning my destination wedding in Koh Samui Thailand. The indicative date is 28th April.

There are alot of resources here with wonderful ladies and great ideas! I really hope to make a few friends here and I would love to hear all ideas!

If there are anyone else who is planning a wedding in Asia, or better, in Samui, let's exchange pointers!!!

#5 SweetFire

SweetFire
        • Vendor
        • 330 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:12 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!!  I have not photographed in Thailand before but I have heard it is amazing!!  Great unique choice.  Best of luck in all your planning!!

Warmest wishes,

Lori 

#6 desmondsc

desmondsc
          • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:09 AM

If you are thinking of getting wed in Thailand you have to check out YL Residence No.17 in Koh Samui. The largest beachfront luxury villa in Thailand. Amazing! They do quite a few high end weddings and the place is beautiful, white, private and exclusive. www.ylresidence.com

#7 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
            • 177 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by girlnextdoor 

Hi Everyone!

Did you have your wedding already in Thailand?  Tell us about it =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users