Photo

Catholic church wedding

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jackie721

Jackie721
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:44 PM

Hello everyone, I'm new and would like some help on planning a Wedfing in DR. I would like to have the ceremony at a catholic church. Has anyone been married at a catholic church in DR? If so what did it cost? How did you contact the church? Was the reception at your hotel after? Most of the packages I've seen at resorts include a ceremony. Is there any discount since your ceremony will not be at the resort? Any tips are helpful. This is all in the very early stages of planning. Thanks! Jackie

#2 Jessica4LUXE

Jessica4LUXE
    • Vendor
    • 183 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:04 AM

There are many Catholic Church options in Dominican Repbulic! This is a very easy option.There usually aren't discounts on wedding packages but it's worth asking, I suppose!

One of my personal favourites is the St. Stanislaus Church at Casa De Campo in the village of Altos de Chavon (in La Romana). It's a very old church and really beautiful for photos.

If you're thinking of a resort in Punta Cana with onsite chapel, here are some options to consider:   (1) Barcelo Bavaro Caribe Beach    (2) Caribe Club Princess (3) Majestic Colonial/Elegance

Lastly, there are offsite chapels as well - if you like a particular hotel then there are offsite chapels that you can use as well! We'd be happy to help!

#3 RiuBride120712

RiuBride120712
      • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:29 AM

Hi,

I appreciate if you send me the churches outside the hotels, I'm looking for the nearest one to the resorts, it might be a chapel or a church.  I just don't want the wedding at the hotel gazebo.

All the info you can get me it will be wonderful, from transportation to priest contact.

Thanks,

#4 RiuBride120712

RiuBride120712
        • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:30 AM

Hi,

I appreciate if you send me the churches outside the hotels, I'm looking for the nearest one to the resorts, it might be a chapel or a church.  I just don't want the wedding at the hotel gazebo.

All the info you can get me it will be wonderful, from transportation to priest contact.

Thanks,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users