Great florist in Flamingo or Tamerindo?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 aprilsbride

• 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:40 PM

We are getting married next month and I havent found a florist yet...yikes!! Can you help with suggestions?

#2 muzikgrrl

• 193 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:23 PM

Where will you be getting married?  You can try asking the venue or the caterer's who other people use.  Most of the big florists are based in San Jose, I have some info for those ones.

#3 ckntb

• 122 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:12 AM

Im getting married near Tamarindo and am using Cristina Coronas.  I have included her information below.  She has been very reasonable and easy to work with so far.  I priced out a few and she was the most reasonable.

Cristina Coronas

Playas del coco, Guanacaste

#4 jaye118

• 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:29 AM

Could you share what kind of prices for bouquets and centerpieces that she was able to give you?

#5 lolomontreal

• 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:17 AM

We also used ArtFlower. The centerpieces were ginger and Birds of Paradise in a wooden box and they were 46$ each, and MUCH bigger than what we expected. My bouquet was more soft, with star gazer lilies, orange mochara and was just under 100$.

If you want to use local flowers, there is also Crystal, near Coco beach, and there are less expansive.

#6 Artflower

• 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

Hi ladies...this is Cristina from Artflower...Hope we are still on time for your beautiful flowers. You can check my website and please e-mail me if you have questions.

Pura Vida!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users