#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:59 PM

Hey Ladies,

We are putting together our webinar schedule for BDW.  These webinars are great because not only can you get YOUR questions answered but also hear answers to questions from other brides that you may not have even though of :)

Webinars are a great way to not only hear directly from the wedding department but see the wedding packages that they offer, ceremony/reception pics, etc.

I try to only limit the webinars to once every 2 weeks so we of course can not do all resorts.

Please vote on which resorts you would like to have webinars on...you can choose more than 1.

Vote for your Resort Webinar HERE

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 trivera5521

trivera5521
      • 470 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:10 AM

Paris do you have 2013 pricing?! If so can you send it to me trivera5521@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by ParisAmorae 

Hi Sararose1,

I have the pricing that they sent me in May. PM me and I'll send it to you via email.

Best,

Paris :)

#15 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
        • 438 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:51 PM

I was finally able to secure the priest for my date at Melia!!!! I am so excited now we can start planning everything else.  

#16 FutrMrsLaCross

FutrMrsLaCross
          • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:14 PM

Hello ladies, I am at the early stages of my planning, I am planing a May 2013 wedding in DR. I am going back and forth from the Melia and Riu Palace. Melia has yet to contact me with details. Do any of you have any suggestions with helping me choose my resort. Also my concern was the 25 person limit I read about on the site, is this for guest not staying "all inclusive" or at the resort? We both have a substantial # of immidiate guest. I am hoping to book ASAP any suggestions are very appreciated :) Congratulations on all ur weddings :)

#17 FutrMrsLaCross

FutrMrsLaCross
            • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hello ladies, I am at the early stages of my planning, I am planing a May 2013 wedding in DR. I am going back and forth from the Melia and Riu Palace. Melia has yet to contact me with details. Do any of you have any suggestions with helping me choose my resort. Also my concern was the 25 person limit I read about on the site, is this for guest not staying "all inclusive" or at the resort? We both have a substantial # of immidiate guest. I am hoping to book ASAP any suggestions are very appreciated :) Congratulations on all ur weddings :)

#18 FutrMrsLaCross

FutrMrsLaCross
              • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

#19 FutrMrsLaCross

FutrMrsLaCross
                • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:17 PM

#20 FutrMrsLaCross

FutrMrsLaCross
                  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users