Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:54 PM

too funny!
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#13 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:53 PM

That's awesome! I love stories like that.. good on that sheriff for his sense of humour :)

#14 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:02 PM

I used to live next to a cop, he was so funny and not your typical cop, I remember one day he came home with a big screen TV, I made a comment towards it and he proceeds to tell me he busted a guy for selling without a license, but he ended up buying the TV from the guy because he got a good deal on it.. lol..

#15 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:07 PM

Jamy that is so funny! This is why I put my depends on whenever I read your threads. LOL.

~Tammy that's a great story too. Did you guys see Superbad? When the cops break up the house party and the cop with the glasses is holding a beer dancing to NWO singing along to the words "F@ck the police!"? I was literally peeing my pants!!!!!!

#16 PaulaV

PaulaV
          • VIP Member
          • 2,813 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:12 PM

HAHA! That's hysterical!

#17 tvt

tvt
            • VIP Member
            • 4,812 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:35 PM

OMG that is priceless! It sounds like it should have come out of a movie.. maybe super troopers or something!

#18 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TammyB
                I used to live next to a cop, he was so funny and not your typical cop, I remember one day he came home with a big screen TV, I made a comment towards it and he proceeds to tell me he busted a guy for selling without a license, but he ended up buying the TV from the guy because he got a good deal on it.. lol..
                Now that is super funny!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                Jamy that is so funny! This is why I put my depends on whenever I read your threads. LOL.

~Tammy that's a great story too. Did you guys see Superbad? When the cops break up the house party and the cop with the glasses is holding a beer dancing to NWO singing along to the words "F@ck the police!"? I was literally peeing my pants!!!!!!
                Glenda you slay me too, lol. I haven't seen Superbad yet but I keep hearing how funny it is!

#19 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:15 PM

Jamy that's hilarious- strange stuff like that always happens in the middle of the night!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users