Photo

BEACH PALACE CANCUN BRIDES - SHOW YOUR DECOR!!!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 mizpriya

mizpriya
  • 268 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:07 AM

Hello to all the past, present and future Beach Palace brides!!!

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread on the decor you would be going with for your weddings at the Beach Palace.

My fiance and I plan to have our wedding at this resort. We noticed that there was a complimentary package as well as the set packages for a cost. So from you past Beach Palace brides, I wanted to see which you selected and how you worked with it, and if there was any room for customization. I'm sure there are many other brides who would be interested.

From the future Beach Palace brides, let's hear your thoughts and ideas!

Our wedding colours are going to be red and yellow so we were either going to go with the Amber or Ruby package provided there will be a bit of customization to combine both colours....

Hear from you soon!!!

#2 mizpriya

mizpriya
    • 268 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:02 PM

Anyone???

#3 saric83

saric83
      • 32 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:59 PM

We went with the Diamond package for the ceremony, so all of that was included and was beautiful!!

wedding set-up.jpg

#4 mizpriya

mizpriya
        • 268 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:53 PM

I love that one! So you didn't bring any decor down to Mexico?

Originally Posted by saric83 

We went with the Diamond package for the ceremony, so all of that was included and was beautiful!!

wedding set-up.jpg

#5 saric83

saric83
          • 32 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:04 AM

Not for the ceremony, but we brought things for our reception.  But the ceremony set-up was beautiful as is. :)

#6 mizpriya

mizpriya
            • 268 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:24 PM

Was the fireworks display worth it would you say?

Not for the ceremony, but we brought things for our reception.  But the ceremony set-up was beautiful as is. :)

#7 saric83

saric83
              • 32 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:34 AM

I thought they were great, and they made for a few beautiful pictures.  BUT be forewarned that they burned us!  We were standing behind the table (I've seen in some other videos that people were in front, so maybe that would have helped?), and there must have been a good gust of wind. 

I didn't care since I had no intentions of trying to sell my dress or save it for a future daughter, but there are little burn marks all over the back of my dress and veil. And I even noticed later that there is a burn hole right through my bra.  It made for a funny story and video as everyone in the wedding party was squirmming to get out of the way, but if you're concerned about your dress, watch out. 

Here are some pictures of it:

#8 mizpriya

mizpriya
                • 268 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:47 PM

THank you for sharing the pics. They are beautiful! How long did the fireworks last for?

I thought they were great, and they made for a few beautiful pictures.  BUT be forewarned that they burned us!  We were standing behind the table (I've seen in some other videos that people were in front, so maybe that would have helped?), and there must have been a good gust of wind. 

I didn't care since I had no intentions of trying to sell my dress or save it for a future daughter, but there are little burn marks all over the back of my dress and veil. And I even noticed later that there is a burn hole right through my bra.  It made for a funny story and video as everyone in the wedding party was squirmming to get out of the way, but if you're concerned about your dress, watch out. 

Here are some pictures of it:

#9 saric83

saric83
                  • 32 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:24 AM

I think it was about 30 seconds.  Enough for when he announced us husband and wife, told H to kiss me, the kiss, and then a hug and then we walked around the table to the front. 

#10 echraide

echraide
                    • 152 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:55 PM

I really wanted to save money and bring my own reception decor. I've pretty much ruled that out and decided to not stress about it. I'm contacting a local florist and perhaps bringing table runners and chair sashes, but that's it. Its too much hassle and it was REALLY stressing me out. I've been hearing that if you get an outside florist, they can just drop off the flowers in the lobby and you can have the wc set them up. I wash my hands of it! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users