Magnet Sayings? Not for STDs...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 emstypes

• 243 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:19 PM

Hi ladies!

I am on VistaPrint (and addicted) and trying to figure out how I could use the free business card size magnets I can order.  I already have sent my STDs, so I don't need them for that.  I thought about putting a funny saying on them like "We partied with the McIntire Newlyweds in Siesta Key, Florida!"  But I feel like maybe I'm just forcing it because these are freebies?

Does anyone have any cute sayings or ideas how to use the magnets?  I hate to let a freebie go to waste!  :)

#2 beachesSB1412

• 171 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:27 PM

I made them for my OOT bags w/ the info for our snapfish acct.  On them I gave them the directions w/ the website and password to access & upload photos from the vacation with a little saying on them.  Hopefully I can get a pic of them on here soon for ya.  I thought the magnet was a good idea (hello...their free!) so that peeps can put them on their fridge when they return home instead of tossing them on a counter and accidentally tossing them in the trash. 

#3 emstypes

• 243 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:25 AM

Thanks beaches!  I already used the free postcards for that haha, but if all else fails, I could do it on those too - I like your idea of it being right on the fridge so it doesn't get tossed.  Then it's a constant reminder every time they go to the fridge to UPLOAD MY PICTURES!!!  Haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users