• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KeachandRoy

• 17 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:55 AM

Hello Brides!!!!! Has anyone ordered from or know someone that has ordered from netbrides.com? I found "THE GOWN" on the site and want to see if anyone has any reviews. Thanks!

FYI Here's a link to the dress. Raylia Designs

If you happen to come across it for less that $1300, please let me know.

#2 Janet

• VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:35 AM

It was about a year and a half ago, but I got my dress from them. It was perfect and arrived early!

#3 NHPT

• 3,848 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 09:22 AM

i ordered my bridesmaid dresses from them and i saved about $30/dress and they came in perfect condition. i highly recommend them. just be sure to know exactly what size you need because their return policy is not so great. good luck!
        Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#4 KeachandRoy

• 17 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:46 AM

Thanks Janet and Nicole! Knowing that they are a reputable company helps ease my concerns!

#5 JulieG

• VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:50 AM

Wow!! Great dress.

I was going to use them, they gave me a quote, I found it cheaper somewhere else and they beat it. They were very quick to reply to my emails and they were a reputable distributor of Mon Cheri (the dress desinger of the dress I loved). So, I was going to use them. Then I found another dress I fell in love with, so I did not need to order on line.

#6 kary

• 186 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

Hello!  I am super close from ordering my DaVinchi Dress from them...It looks just like a Maggie Adore that I'm in love with.  I did find a lot of positive reviews online, but I feel even better now that my BDW brides have used them and were happy :)

#7 kary

• 186 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

hi everyone!  I just wanted to give an update with my Netbride.com experience...They were amazing!  I ordered my DiVinchi 50024 Dress from them and it came in perfect condition.  It is exactly the same dress that I tried on at the salon.  I was quoted anywhere from $900-$650 on this exact dress, and I got it for $451.00 on Netbride!!!!!  I would highly recommend them.  My dress came very fast in 2 months, much faster than what was promised from them.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users