Photo

I know, I fell off the map, but I'm back! April 28, 2012 Hard Rock Bride!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mscaduto

mscaduto
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:16 PM

Hello Ladies,

I posted on here a while back but kinda fell off the radar, sorry! I'm back and am really looking forward to mine and Stephen's wedding in 6 months! My plans were to get in touch with someone onsite after the new year...does anyone see an issue with that? The date and locations are already booked. The ceremony will take place on the beach at 5pm, the cocktail hr will take place in the gazebo at 6pm and the reception at 7pm. I have NO IDEA how many people are going to RSVP to the wedding (the RSVP date is February 28th, 2012 - 2 months before the actual wedding) so depending on that is when I'll determine whether or not to do a private event on the element terrace (which is what we currently have blocked for us) or something at one of the restaurants. Does anyone see a problem waiting until after the new year to get in touch with a WC at the resort?

Michelle

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:14 PM

welcome back Michelle!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
    • 366 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDING!  I will be at the hotel during your time frame.  My FI and I are celebrating his golden birthday on April 27, 2012.  I hope you all the best!! 

Originally Posted by mscaduto 

Hello Ladies,

I posted on here a while back but kinda fell off the radar, sorry! I'm back and am really looking forward to mine and Stephen's wedding in 6 months! My plans were to get in touch with someone onsite after the new year...does anyone see an issue with that? The date and locations are already booked. The ceremony will take place on the beach at 5pm, the cocktail hr will take place in the gazebo at 6pm and the reception at 7pm. I have NO IDEA how many people are going to RSVP to the wedding (the RSVP date is February 28th, 2012 - 2 months before the actual wedding) so depending on that is when I'll determine whether or not to do a private event on the element terrace (which is what we currently have blocked for us) or something at one of the restaurants. Does anyone see a problem waiting until after the new year to get in touch with a WC at the resort?

Michelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users