ROR Jamaica 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#191 KDoyle

KDoyle
  • 218 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

so this isnt a professional pic but gives you an idea of the wedding set up for the beach. i provided the chair bows but they provided the white chairs.

so this isnt a professional pic but gives you an idea of the wedding set up for the beach. i provided the chair bows but they provided the white chairs.

558741_10150672482136269_501091268_9579385_1916803585_n.jpg

Hi Krysta Lee Ann, I am wondering where you got your chair ties from? I like the width of them :) Thanks for all your info you have shared ...I am in the middle of planning for our May 15th wedding at ROR and I really appreciate all the details you and the other brides have shared!

#192 KDoyle

KDoyle
    • 218 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

I know, I can't believe the price jump from just last year!! :( Hopefully it will all work out :)

#193 bride6262

bride6262
      • 582 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by KDoyle View Post

Hi Krysta Lee Ann, I am wondering where you got your chair ties from? I like the width of them :) Thanks for all your info you have shared ...I am in the middle of planning for our May 15th wedding at ROR and I really appreciate all the details you and the other brides have shared!

i actually bought them from another bride thru this site.....it turned out she lived around the corner from me!! sorry i know thats not much help..... they were organza

#194 CJJD

CJJD
        • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

Congrats. Loved the video....... did you do welcome bags? if so, how did you get them there? I am sure I may have more, but thats what at the top of my head.

Also, what about cake? are you given two. bride and groom or just one cake? do you bring your own topper?

#195 KDoyle

KDoyle
          • 218 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

i actually bought them from another bride thru this site.....it turned out she lived around the corner from me!! sorry i know thats not much help..... they were organza

Awesome thanks so much Krysta lee! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users