ROR Jamaica 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#161 beginnin94

beginnin94
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:46 AM

blujaye..

for real, not sure if I should be nervous, My date is Oct 26th.

#162 beginnin94

beginnin94
    • 21 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:57 AM

Hey blujaye,

Who did you go with for your floral...your wedding day is 20 day's before mines

#163 Blujaye

Blujaye
      • Site Supporter
      • 96 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:33 PM

Hey blujaye, Who did you go with for your floral...your wedding day is 20 day's before mines

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I actually ordered real touch flowers from a little shop not too far from my home. I'll be using the bouquets as my centerpiece and placing them in Blumeboxes I ordered. I've heard some good things about Jan's Flowers (Floral) and if I remember correctly Lauren who recently got married in May had used them.
        Marrying my best friend on October 6th, 2012 at the Riu Ocho Rios!!

#164 beginnin94

beginnin94
        • 21 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:37 AM

kool, thanks ill look into that...your day is drawing much closer!!!!

#165 lkterry

lkterry
          • 157 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:59 AM

I just got info from Keisha last week on the steaming.  They send it off site for $45 per garment.  No, thanks.  I'll hang it in the bathroom so steamy showers help and I'll bring a little steamer and fix any remaining wrinkles myself.

#166 lkterry

lkterry
            • 157 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:25 PM

Oh, and....Keisha just sent me 2 pics of the free bouquet.  Neither looks anything like what your bouquet did Lauren.  Yours was pretty and the pics she sent me were not.  A lot of red and yellow in these.  Did she give anyone more than 2 to choose from?

#167 Lauren Newsham

Lauren Newsham
              • 129 posts
              • Wedding Date:May 30, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:59 AM

I wasn’t a real fan of the free bouquet although a lot of other brides said they were fine. I wanted specific flowers and colors so I ordered mine from Jan’s. My bouquet was $60 and the BM’s were $45. I guess it depends on the flowers you choose and the size too. I’m not a flower person at all but I loved them. Just wish I could have kept them!

Originally Posted by lkterry 

Oh, and....Keisha just sent me 2 pics of the free bouquet.  Neither looks anything like what your bouquet did Lauren.  Yours was pretty and the pics she sent me were not.  A lot of red and yellow in these.  Did she give anyone more than 2 to choose from?

#168 KristaD

KristaD
              • 8 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:20 PM

Any brides have pics or info on what the basic decoration provided is for the gazebo, and i recall another bride talking about which chairs to request and can't seem to find it now. Also wondering if anyone has used the steel drum band? As always thanks ROR brides!!

#169 bride6262

bride6262
                • 582 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by KristaD 

Any brides have pics or info on what the basic decoration provided is for the gazebo, and i recall another bride talking about which chairs to request and can't seem to find it now. Also wondering if anyone has used the steel drum band? As always thanks ROR brides!!

to be honest you do not need to add anything to the gazebo.... they put up some flowers and tulle......make sure to request the white garden chairs so you dont end up with ugly brown ones..... in the pic below i had brought the blue chair ties but other than that nothing else....i got married in jamaica because i love the simple tropical look and didnt want to take away from the natural beauty....i also added a pic of y free bouquet. they will add whatever colours you want to it

#170 beginnin94

beginnin94
                  • 21 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:20 PM

Hi Ikterry,

I was sent that same look also, wasnt to sure i liked them very much either pluss way too much

and wasnt fitting with my color scheme...not sure of what direction to take as yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users