Jump to content

Photo

Chair Sashes - from ebay, great seller, great product, fast shipping!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 bride81

bride81
  • Jr. Member
  • 216 posts

    Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

    Great find!!!  What do you ladies think about doing 2 colors instead of 1??



    #32 ChocoTaco7568

    ChocoTaco7568
    • Member
    • 955 posts

      Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

      I will be using two colors, I just like the look better especially for my color scheme. And I wasn't to concerned about the price since I will only have +/- 25 guests

      Quote:

      Originally Posted by bride81 

      Great find!!!  What do you ladies think about doing 2 colors instead of 1??



       



      #33 bride81

      bride81
      • Jr. Member
      • 216 posts

        Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

        what is your color scheme chocotaco?



        #34 ChocoTaco7568

        ChocoTaco7568
        • Member
        • 955 posts

          Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:05 PM

          Chartreuse and sangria (shade of green and purple).  I think the chartreuse will be too dominant on its own, but it's my primary wedding color. I didn't want to use just sangria sashes, so I’ll use them both to achieve a layered look when tied.

           

          How about you?



          #35 bride81

          bride81
          • Jr. Member
          • 216 posts

            Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:52 PM

            I am looking to do a sapphire/cornflower blue/ and orange/coral.  I wanted red but the FI said NO :)  Since he usually doesn't say much, I try to listen.... HA!!



            #36 elissae

            elissae
            • Member
            • 631 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
            • LocationClifton Park, NY

            Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:26 AM

            Let em know how you make out!!!  Good luck!
             

            Originally Posted by Vanessa56 

            Thanks for the feedback! Yes, the wedding is fast approaching.  Before ordering, I will see if she can do expedited shipping.



             


            Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.


            #37 elissae

            elissae
            • Member
            • 631 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
            • LocationClifton Park, NY

            Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:26 AM

            Let em know how you make out!!!  Good luck!
             

            Originally Posted by Vanessa56 

            Thanks for the feedback! Yes, the wedding is fast approaching.  Before ordering, I will see if she can do expedited shipping.



             


            Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.


            #38 elissae

            elissae
            • Member
            • 631 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
            • LocationClifton Park, NY

            Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

            Let em know how you make out!!!  Good luck!
             

            Originally Posted by Vanessa56 

            Thanks for the feedback! Yes, the wedding is fast approaching.  Before ordering, I will see if she can do expedited shipping.



             


            Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.


            #39 kisha311

            kisha311
            • Site Supporter
            • 259 posts

              Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:51 PM

              Aww man, now I'm ready to order sashes as well ladies. My colors are fuchsia and navy blue. I am debating on sashes, napkins and table runners. If I mix and match the colors I'm wondering if it will look too busy. Wish I could put it all together and see for myself before ordering. I will think of something but I did notice that the tablecloths factory website has a sale until midnight tonight. Their sashes are 0.69/piece so I may be ordering today!


              Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

              #40 elissae

              elissae
              • Member
              • 631 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
              • LocationClifton Park, NY

              Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

               

              Originally Posted by kisha311 

              Aww man, now I'm ready to order sashes as well ladies. My colors are fuchsia and navy blue. I am debating on sashes, napkins and table runners. If I mix and match the colors I'm wondering if it will look too busy. Wish I could put it all together and see for myself before ordering. I will think of something but I did notice that the tablecloths factory website has a sale until midnight tonight. Their sashes are 0.69/piece so I may be ordering today!

               

              Hi Kisha311 -

               

              Did you order???  What did you get?

               

              I think the navy & fuchsia will look amazing together!!!!  My colors are navy and emerald green & I plan to splash fuchsia in there somehow....maybe just on the actually wedding day with my flowers.  I ordered the navy sashes and saw the table runners too....not sure if I will get or not.  


              Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.





              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users