Planning to book Moon Palace Wedding in 2013! Few questions...

We have been looking around and absolutely fell in love with the Moon Palace by looking at everyones reviews!

Does anyone know when we can start to book a 2013 wedding at the Moon Palace?

Also... how much do you have to put down to book the wedding? I am planning on doing the complimentary package =)

And who do I contact to book the wedding? Im so confused!!

Any information will help!!

I'm no expert on Moon Palace and quite honestly dont know anything about that resort but just some suggestions.  I would try to get a hold of the wedding coordinator at the resort.  Thats where we started, we were able to get a list of available dates.  That helped us narrow down the exact date we chose and the week we would travel.  Try finding the moon palace thread on here and see if someone has the wedding coordinator email address!  Happy planning:)

I went to moon palace 2 years ago and as far as I'm concerned it's the only resort to go to!  We loved it!  My daughter is getting married there this march!  This is what we did:  I went on to a travel website (sorry I don't remember what one)  moon palace has members that buy certain "vacation days" if you will.  So I asked on the website if there were any members willing to sell any of their days.  I got a bunch of replies and thankfully the lady we went with had done this the year before for her friends daughters wedding.  We got a MUCH cheaper deal than if we just booked with the resort.  Members have discounted prices and alot of perks that she was able to pass on to us!  She has been wonderful to deal with!  There is also another website called cancunpal.com that is a member who will give you discounted rates under her membership.  We are so excited for the wedding!  We have about 42 people going and the bride and groom for 8 days and 7 nights!  Good luck and let me know if I can be of any help!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are getting married at the Moon Palace in April of 2013! I've done a lot of research about the Moon Palace so hopefully I can help a bit.  First, let me start by saying we've stayed at the Beach Palace in Cancun and at the Vallarta Palace in Puerto Vallarta (actually got engaged there!) and we LOVE LOVE LOVE the Palace Resorts! However, based on the comments on here and from travel agents I've talked to, booking a wedding through them can be challenging until you actually arrive the week of your wedding.  I would strongly recommend working with a travel agent to help you negotiate with the Moon Palace.  I don't belive they have technically released pricing information for 2013, however the three different travel agents I've talked to got the Moon Palace to commit to 2012 pricing, which is good because historically there is always a price increase from year to year.  I'm working with two travel agents right now to see who can get the best deal. Right now it's about $360/couple/night.  I'm trying to get them to promise the 1500 resort credit promotion because it is AWESOME (one of the best perks of the Palace Resorts and I think a def. justification to guests for paying a bit more than some other all-inclusives) but is set to expire April of this year. Am also trying to negotiate "kids stay free" and airport transfers...I tend to be pretty aggressive with negotiating if you haven't noticed!

Anyways, I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll tell you what I know.  I'm pretty much on this website every day, but you can always private message me.  Congrats!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The earlier the better I say!  I'm getting married this September and we probably started contacting people around July of last year.  I want to make sure I am not overly stressed with anything last minute as the date approaches!!

Good luck and happy planning!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey all,

We're flying out from Glasgow to cancun on 23rd September also but on the Thomson flight & have our wedding date confirmed for Friday 27th September 2013 :) we booked with Hayes & Jarvis (Thomson Specislist) and we got out date confirmed within 2 weeks & got our wedding pack thru very soon after!

So far we have 16 guests staying for 14 nights...does anyone have a direct contact or more info they could send me as I just have the extras we can add on. Love to know more info re actual ceremony locations, group benefits, what we can spend $credits on etc...

We're so excited!!

Ps my email addy is charleneferrell@live.co.uk

I am a travel agent too so I'll let you all know as much info as poss if I find out stuff :)

Charlene xxx