Hard Rock Hotel Punta Cana Brides 2012-2013!

Hi ladies,cheesy.gif

Not sure if some of you have your wedding in the next couple of weeks but I'm about 23 days away from my big day.  My initial experience with the Miami office was not pleasurable at all.  At the beginning the coordinators were changed several times and my emails were not responded to until 3 to 4 days later.  Mia Mendoza, the coordinator I have now, came a long way. Maybe she was in training and was new to the job.  I can only advise everyone to CHECK your proposal. I had several mistakes, from the cake filling, to wrong times, to incorrect amount due (over charged). She quickly corrected the errors, but so many things slip through the cracks and you don't notice until it's too late.  Mia became great, she responses to my emails in a timely manner, and answers my questions to the best of her knowledge. 

I wish more brides this year would post pictures and full reviews on how the process was when they sat down with the wedding planner. If they used any wedding collections, please share them.

Good luck ladies with all the planning!smile159.gif

Ana

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Tuffluv!

Any questions you have about once you get there please feel free to ask!  We did the complimentary collection and it was pretty.  Honestly the ceremony was so fast I couldn't see spending money on any thing else, plus it was just the two of us.  If I had a bunch of other people coming I may have splurged. 

Originally Posted by lsustef View Post

Thank you Tuffluv!

Any questions you have about once you get there please feel free to ask!  We did the complimentary collection and it was pretty.  Honestly the ceremony was so fast I couldn't see spending money on any thing else, plus it was just the two of us.  If I had a bunch of other people coming I may have splurged. 

Thank you. We also choose the complimentary package. We have some guest attending but no wedding party. I think the complimentary package will be fine.

• 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexandKia View Post

These photos are for KimmyB (and anyone else that is interested!). Sorry it's taken me so long to post them. We just returned from our honeymoon. Our wedding was on Isla Beach and we held our reception at the Element Terrace. Let me know if you need more info/pictures! 

Thanks! Where did you get the baskets for the shoes from? Did the resort provide them?

Yes, our wedding coordinator was fantastic! She set up everything for the ceremony and reception (even though we already had a designated family member to help with this) and provided the baskets for the shoes. We just brought the sign. Hope this helps!

Kia

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my dear brides!! These last days, I've been receiving some requests from brides that are getting married in November and December and are in a budget or have a really small group for just a few hours, so without modifying my storytelling style I've decided to make a new package for them. 
If you are in the same situation and haven't hired your photographer yet, or if you know someone that is in that situation,  please just get in contact with me. I am committed to inspire you, and fulfill your wishes for the most meaningful day of your lives :)

www.dominicanrepublicphotography.com

• 1 year later...

Hey! We have our wedding booked for 40 guest and counting so far, and yes they are extending the resort credits my TA called the wholesaler and they said "not officially yet" but it is in our contract and that's good enough for me :) we are going April 20-27 and our wedding will be on the 24th. So exciting!! I'm also super pumped about having our 75 room nights in as a group so YEAH for free unlimited private paties food and drinks included our comp 7 night stay and our free room upgrade! We are going to have our welcome dinner @ the Eden pool our ceremony on the isla beach and reception most likely in the ballroom. I freakin love this place! All my research and planning is starting to come together. <3

Hey,

do you have any pics of the resort? any tips on centerpieces, outside vendors, cake, music and photos?

@@TuffLuv

Hey,

do you have any pics of the resort? any tips on centerpieces, outside vendors, cake, music and photos?

@@JeanaBeena

Hey,

@@OctDRHR

Hey,