Car accidents=bad day

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:55 PM

Oh no!! I'm so glad to hear you and Brandy are ok - well, shaken up but ok I guess would be a better way to phrase it.

That stinks that your FI is out of town. Big hugs for you both!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#12 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:06 PM

Poor thing! I hope she is okay... what a trauma for the little pup!
      How horrible that the insurance company said she blamed you!
      Ugh!

#13 Sharonie

Sharonie
      • 557 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:13 PM

Good thing is that both you and your pub are okay and that is the most important! Did you file the police report? The insurance company totally depends on the police report. This happened to Paul three weeks ago. It was a hit 'n run. Oh yeah, the guy abandoned the truck with the engine still on and took off (think his buddies picked him up). Insurance initially won't let Paul file the claim under uninsured motorist until they get the police report, it was a hassle!! But it will work out at the end, so don't get stressed out...

#14 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:06 AM

so glad you're ok! i am sure brandy will be ok have some rest and some TLC. this woman sounds like a bitch - glad you're not letting her get away with it.

#15 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:45 AM

glad you are ok, Stephanie... I hope Brandy will feel better today...

#16 Heidi

Heidi
            • 2,642 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:19 AM

glad you're OK Stephanie & Brandy. Stupid people.... sorry she had to cross your path
              Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#17 NYJen

NYJen
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:21 AM

OMG!!! Are you ok? I don't know how I missed this thread!!!

I'm glad to hear you're ok, but did you get yourself checked out You may feel fine now, but sometimes it takes a few days til you start feeling the pain (neck, back, etc.) You may want to go to your doctor just to make sure.

I hope Brandy is feeling better today. Those things can be so traumatic for little doggies. She may not want to go in the car again. Poor baby!!!

#18 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                • 1,798 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:57 PM

Thanks for all your concern. Brandy is doing very well today. I had class and was nervous about leaving her all day but she is great. I don't seem to have any issues and I was careful to tell the insurance company I don't have issues YET! Brandy had to get in the car to go to the vet and she did fine. I am going to let Chris take her to the dog park tomorrow.
                  Poor me--since I am in massage school I got a massage this afternoon so that has put me in a great mood and feeling good--now where is my wine?

#19 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Stephanie 525
                    Thanks for all your concern. Brandy is doing very well today. I had class and was nervous about leaving her all day but she is great. I don't seem to have any issues and I was careful to tell the insurance company I don't have issues YET! Brandy had to get in the car to go to the vet and she did fine. I am going to let Chris take her to the dog park tomorrow.
                    Poor me--since I am in massage school I got a massage this afternoon so that has put me in a great mood and feeling good--now where is my wine?
                    you definitely deserve some wine!!! I am so glad you and Brandy are ok!!!

#20 LadyP

LadyP
                    • 3,156 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:01 PM

glad all is well. sorry for the accident but thank God that it was not serious

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users