Photo

Secrets Royal Beach

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 bcburnet

bcburnet
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:52 PM

Wow!  We plan to get married at Secrets in November 2012.  All those people standing so close and staring makes me really nervous and creeps me out.  :-(

At my brother's destination wedding in Jamaica, people watched but purposefuly kept there distance.

#22 lkw4568

lkw4568
    • 63 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:26 AM

There are a couple other areas where you can get married...I contemplated the rooftop gazebo but I wanted a DW so I figured I should have the ceremony on the beach. My ceremony time is 5PM so hopefully there wont be so many people. When I go down if there is still alot of ppl on the beach at that time I might ask to move it. When I first saw that pic it too freaked me out

#23 akcourtoui

akcourtoui
      • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:47 AM

Hi All, I'm new to the site, my FI and I are tying the knot here December 19th, 2012! Wedding at 4:30pm & reception aboard La Barcaza. Love the pics!  

#24 Sarahrae27

Sarahrae27
        • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

Hi all,

I am new to this site and thinking about having my wedding at Secrets Royal. I love the wedding package they have and the resort looks beautiful. Has anyone been married at secrets and could share any insight about their wedding, pros and cons.

Thanks,

S

#25 Asia Pimentel

Asia Pimentel
          • Vendor
          • 62 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

Hello brides! Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! If you havenĀ“t hired your photographer yet, we would like to cordially invite you to see our work and if  you like our images and  you feel that our photography is alive and passionate and that it is what you deserve for your special day then don't wait and let us know about it!

Happy Planning!

Asia Pimentel

#26 daniellemboone

daniellemboone
            • 23 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:08 AM

Hi Ladies, 
              Just curious if any of you know whether or not there is WiFi available at the Royal Gazebo?  I've emailed my wedding coordinator about it, but haven't heard back yet.  My mom is unable to fly to our wedding, so we were hoping we could Skype with her during the ceremony.  I checked with my phone company and I could've purchased two tickets for the price they'd charge for the international data I would need to use 3G, so that's out of the question.  Does anyone know about the WiFi?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users