Sign in to follow this  
Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211's Planning Thread- Lots of pics & DIYs!

Alright, time to take a little break from the wedding and greens and blues for some bridal shower pinks and blacks! Here are some of my DIYs:

Pom-poms:

IMG_1516.JPG

IMG_1520.JPG

Drink Stirrers:

IMG_1566.JPG

Banner:

IMG_1526.JPG

Sign:

IMG_1561.JPG

Paper Garland:

IMG_1527.JPG

Fondant for the cupcakes:

IMG_1562.JPG

Wow, what a great table you had set up for you bridal shower! Can't believe you did all that yourself, you are really talented!!! You look adorable in your crown, love the pink and black!!!

Originally Posted by MichCraw View Post

Wow, what a great table you had set up for you bridal shower! Can't believe you did all that yourself, you are really talented!!! You look adorable in your crown, love the pink and black!!!

I have to admit, my mom did set up the table and family brought most of the candy. I made my DIYs ahead of time, and promised my mom that I would leave the set up to them!! She had good intentions for helping the rest of the time, but doesn't totally get my style, and I didn't want to have her spend a ton of money on it. I wish I could show you guys the prizes though!!!! We didn't take a picture of them. My mom found a TON of pink and black things- planners, calendars, little books, pedicure sets, etc. Everyone took home several little gifts, and we still had leftovers!!!

BTW ladies, one of my favorite (AND EASIEST) things I did was the candy bar sign. If you have a font you love (in Word), just go into the font pop-up and choose EMBOSS. Then change colors as you like, or go bold or italic if you need to. Print, frame, and you're done!! My font was "respective" which I downloaded.

Here's one I forgot. My mom made Cherry Dreamsicle Fudge (super easy) and we cut them into squares, put in cellophane baggies from 

Hobby Lobby (like 100 for $2) and tied with ribbon. I cut out two circles and glued together, then stamped them. The thanks and flower were

part of the same stamp. Got it at Walmart for $1. This whole project (20 favors) probably cost less than $7. And the more you make, the cheaper 

they get basically. :)

IMG_1565.JPG

Next project: luggage tags! 

These basically went the same as my key card holders, up until the point when I laminated them. 

IMG_1442.JPG

Finished product:

The back has the same white paper, with printed name, address, and telephone number.

IMG_1447.JPG

Here are my finished travel packet contents!! I was SOOOOO relieved to get these handed out, and OUT of my sight!! ;)

I had plans for printing the names on the front of the envelopes in blue and green with starfish, but then I went to load 

the envelopes, and they were TOO BIG!!! Oh well, blue and green marker worked too. :)

IMG_1495.JPG