Sign in to follow this  
Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211's Planning Thread- Lots of pics & DIYs!

Thanks! I got them from misunbridal on etsy. They really are AMAZING quality.

Originally Posted by JMikla View Post

Where did you get your Earrings? They are beautiful!!!

We share the same colours! :)

Ok so you now have an online stalker! - ME!

I can't wait to follow you and see what great DIY projects you create in the next few weeks! So far SO amazing!

Your little girl made me smile with that face! And I also think your beautiful and super photogentic. Your pictures remind me of when they show the america's next top model photo of the week and the judge says so much promise.

Can I asked what font did you use for the word Jamaica?

YAY! My first stalker! Haha! :) Thanks for the compliments- this whole process is quite good for my self-esteem... ;) 

For Jamaica I used Baroque Script- I LOVE it!!!! I had to download it and it's my new fav- I've used it in just about every print project in some way or another! 

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber View Post

Ok so you now have an online stalker! - ME!

I can't wait to follow you and see what great DIY projects you create in the next few weeks! So far SO amazing!

Your little girl made me smile with that face! And I also think your beautiful and super photogentic. Your pictures remind me of when they show the america's next top model photo of the week and the judge says so much promise.

Can I asked what font did you use for the word Jamaica?

Wow, great job pulling everything together!  I like how fresh and clean the blue and green look together.  And your daughter is adorable posing in that pic in the flower girl dress.

Can I ask how you downloaded the font? Everything looks great BTW.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 View Post

YAY! My first stalker! Haha! :) Thanks for the compliments- this whole process is quite good for my self-esteem... ;) 

For Jamaica I used Baroque Script- I LOVE it!!!! I had to download it and it's my new fav- I've used it in just about every print project in some way or another!