Sign in to follow this  
emstypes

Cute Flip Flop OOT Tote Bag & Flip Flop Accessory!

Hi BDW Brides!  I just wanted to share... I just ordered these for my OOT bags, I thought they were really fun and very in the beach spirit!  I got them for only $1.30/bag at Century Novelty, http://www.centurynovelty.com/detail_242_146-093.html

FlipFlopTotes.jpg

I also found these as cute additions, they're flip flop luggage tags!  I'm just getting started, but I thought these fit with the bag, and the travel theme as well.  Just a piece of info, for those who like these... I searched a zillion places, and the cheapest I found them was at Target online at $24.99 for 12!

FlipFlopLuggageTag.jpg

Ok... UPDATE:

I got these bags delivered today.  They are very small.  I knew they were a little smaller than the average tote, but I didn't realize this small.  They would probably hold 2 bottles of water.  The quality is actually pretty decent though for the price.  If you just need a small bag for a small gift, these are very cute.  But I will be returning them tomorrow and continuing my tote search...

I also found these as cute additions, they're flip flop luggage tags!  I'm just getting started, but I thought these fit with the bag, and the travel theme as well.  Just a piece of info, for those who like these... I searched a zillion places, and the cheapest I found them was at Target online at $24.99 for 12!

FlipFlopLuggageTag.jpg

These are precious!!

oh jI ust recently saw those flip flops sold individually at Michaels, which was neat because I needed an odd number. Used my coupons too.