• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 charitydawn

• 157 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:36 PM

What kind of veil will you be wearing on your wedding day?

I origionally had one picked out but now Im really unsure if I want it or a different style or go with none or with flowers or a tiera... Just wonder what everyone else is using?

#2 DRb2b

• 96 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:26 PM

I bought a fingertip length veil with beading on the edge for the ceremony and then thinking about putting flowers in my hair and taking off the veil for the reception. My hairdresser will be at the wedding so she can definitely help me with the switch without messing up my hair ;)

#3 Brenners

• 807 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:23 PM

My veil sounds the same as DRb2b.  Finger tip length with small pearls along on the edge of it.  One layer - two were too many and made my head look way too big ....lol.  I originally was just going to have flowers in my hair but really liked the look of the veil with my dress.  Not sure if I will remove it after the ceremony and post-ceremony pics but we will see.

#4 brendee2005

• 456 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:38 PM

I have the same veil. The edges have pearls and heading. I love the look and feel of a one layer veil .

#5 DRb2b

• 96 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

Well ladies we all have very good taste ;) i know I love the look of the one layer too even though I always thought I wanted more than one layer once I started trying them on the one layer was the winner

#6 bobe

• Banned
            • 44 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:52 PM

how about the length of the veil? long or just longer than shoulder length?

#7 sswed13

• 178 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:08 AM

I like the one layer- the two layer looked like too much material and was too thick. with the one layer, its airy and dainty and the dress can still be seen beneath

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users